SWAC ALLIANCE GATHERING 2006 IN ATLANTA

ATLBRAVE

AtlBrave
EVERYONE WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF PLANNING THE 2006 SWAC ALLIANCE GATHERING TENTATIVELY SCHEDULE FOR AUGUST 19, 2006 AT GRANT PARK IN ATLANTA. ALL SWAC SCHOOL ARE PARTICIPATING. THIS YEAR'S HOST IS ALCORN STATE'S METRO ATLANTA ALUMNI CHAPTER ALONG WITH A MEMBER FROM EACH OF THE OTHER SWAC SCHOOLS ON THE COMMITTEE. WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS EVENT A HUGE SUCCESS. IF YOUR ARE IN ATL OR WANT TO COME, STAY TUNED.... WE WILL UPDATE INFORMATION AS WE FINALIZE. :jump

C-LeB28 said:
I was at last year's SWAC alliance and it needs more participation from ALL chapters!!!!

Speaking of which.....I had been meaning to PM you. We haven't gotten any contact from TSU. Unless that has changed in the past week and we haven't been updated. If possible could you contact somebody and let them know. Actually the committe meets this Thursday.

Thanks bruh, hopefully I'll meet you this time if you come. I shouldn't be out of town.

Bengal E said:
Speaking of which.....I had been meaning to PM you. We haven't gotten any contact from TSU. Unless that has changed in the past week and we haven't been updated. If possible could you contact somebody and let them know. Actually the committe meets this Thursday.

Thanks bruh, hopefully I'll meet you this time if you come. I shouldn't be out of town.

check your pm.

C-LeB28 said:
I was at last year's SWAC alliance and it needs more participation from ALL chapters!!!!

When I was in ATL, we had good participation (except from the BAMA's who did not want to pay the $100 to participate). PV probably represented the best but JSU or SU always won the tug-of-war!!!

So far we are progressing very well. This year we are trying to get corporate sponsors such as the Ford dealerships since they are sponsoring the SWAC-MEAC game in the 'ham. We've heard from everyone except da Valley!!!!!!!! If anyone knows of a contact person from Valley in Atl please reply back!!! It is official that it will be held at Grant Park. We reserved the park today!!!!!

Back