5. Mississippi Valley State 37
SWAC West
  1. Southern 90 (14)
  2. Grambling State 86 (4)
  3. Prairie View A&M 67 (2)
  4. Arkansas-Pine Bluff 46
  5. Texas Southern 31
(1st Place Votes)

Let's see how this thing shapes up. I can't believe we are only 2 weeks away from what could be our 1st game (if nothing changes of course). There's also still no confirmation from Alcorn's camp that they are opting out this season.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Let's see how this thing shapes up. I can't believe we are only 2 weeks away from what could be our 1st game (if nothing changes of course). There's also still no confirmation from Alcorn's camp that they are opting out this season.
You're in doubt as how things will shape up? Nothing has changed.

Uhh didn’t Alcorn opt out??

And JSU has had a dog and pony show since the fall, yet they’re predicted to finish 4?

44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif

Uhh didn’t Alcorn opt out??

And JSU has had a dog and pony show since the fall, yet they’re predicted to finish 4?

44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif

Alcorn opting out is only speculation until its confirmed by the university and or the swac.

And predictions mean nothing. Just hope your administration has already finished their coaching search after Donald no coaching arse gets drug week in and week out lol.

I'm in doubt that there will be a season. But week by week I'm slowly starting to Believe. Now back to your comment. "Aint Nobody Care" about no dayum A&M lol
Everybody is too scared to care. They would prefer to stay in denial and just let happen whatever will. But you and I know what going the endgame will be.

I told the SWAC and it was released as the expected finish, except some busybody there flipped the AAMU and Alcorn rankings.

😆 never thought I'd see the day that the Great @Oracle would be afraid to type his predictions lol. I don't blame you though. I know you're tired of eating crow lol. Don't worry we tapping y'all arse and everybody else that line up across from us lol.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Has the State of Mississippi lifted the no tailgating order.

Has alcorn informed McClelland & the conference that they’re not prepared & physically fit for a spring season and will be forfeiting?

Lol , no seriously though...I don’t know what Mississippi has going on. But you braves can bring your grills just in case.

Back