Support HBCU Sports: Big things are on the horizon!

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
HBCU Sports has been covering HBCU athletics since 1997. In our quest to expand that coverage, we need your financial support. Advertising dollars are not enough and only cover a portion of our costs. Your contribution will help us expand by growing our editorial staff and increasing our resources to provide our readers with quality content.

There are a number of things in the works. Your support will go a long way in helping us provide better coverage for you.

HBCU Sports has been covering HBCU athletics since 1997. In our quest to expand that coverage, we need your financial support. Advertising dollars are not enough and only cover a portion of our costs. Your contribution will help us expand by growing our editorial staff and increasing our resources to provide our readers with quality content.

There are a number of things in the works. Your support will go a long way in helping us provide better coverage for you.

I will make a donation

From Tunnel to Towers to Paine College, from the Thurgood Marshall College Fund to Prairie View A&M University, and from the Gateway Rescue Mission to Jackson State University, I believe in philanthropy. Today, it is my moral duty to put my paws on this keyboard and donate to support the HBCU Sports Forum.

From Tunnel to Towers to Paine College, from the Thurgood Marshall College Fund to Prairie View A&M University, and from the Gateway Rescue Mission to Jackson State University, I believe in philanthropy. Today, it is my moral duty to put my paws on this keyboard and donate to support the HBCU Sports Forum.
I appreciate you. Thank you!

Done

Back