supplements

DaBiggDogg

a wise man
Do you have to take supplements to get bigger/ stronger? I saw in flex magazine this month, they have this 5-3-2 program. Supposed to make you 225% stronger, but don't quote me on that..I don't eat meat, so me taking those weight gain things won't help if I'm not eatin what I'm supposed to right? Can I do it naturally?

Since you don't eat meat, consume other foods that have protein...Milk, Beans, etc.

Also you do not need supplements, you have to increase the amount of protein,calories and carbs that you consume. Don't forget the greens and legumes.

Cooper Institute-Personal Trainer (Special Populations).

I've found the best combo for me is NO2 & CE2, along with protein (ON Products, 100% WHEY Protein)..

Read more on NO2 & CE2 here: http://www.mri-performance.com
Along with a nice 3-4 day a week workout, you'll be good!! BEACH BODY!! with no shrinkage!!

..actually NO2 helps blood circulation, so you'll find that same product in "stay hard blue pills", so it actually helps with that if anything!! Increases the blood flow throughout your whole body, including the fella! :D

that way everyone is happy!! ;)

Now I talked to my boy who's "gym heavy" and asked him the same thing. He said basically just eat more of what I do eat. He also threw a few names out there like the whey protein, mega man, and I think glucosamine and two or 3 others but I have it wrote down at home

And I'm just guessin that you're not talkn bout the energy drink No2 right? Oh and creatine was one of the others

And I'm just guessin that you're not talkn bout the energy drink No2 right? Oh and creatine was one of the others

Naah nah, NO2 is a Nitro Oxide supplement -- the same company makes it. Check out the link, its a little expensive, kinda.. but it works and thats the main thing..

Back