SuperBowl Commercials

JSU*Toi

SuperBowl Commercials this year SUCKED :smh: the only one's that made me laugh were the Bud, Bud Light and part of the Universal Theme Park with the black women grabbing her kids but other then those all of the commericals were bad.

Grade: D-

Yea the commercials were pretty sucky. But what sucks even worse is the fact that the refs made that bogus holding call to keep the Rams in the game.

That Barry Bonds and Hank Aaron commercial is funny!

And I liked the Ced and Leila A. joint too!

And yeah that dayum holding call pissed me off. I was in here jumping up and down ready to count my money. I'm not big on football conspiracy....but the refs shouldn't decide the game and that call is having too much of an effect right now. Go Pats...bring me my paper!

I am glad someone realized the commercials suck!!!!!!!!

I didn't see any new products besides a few movies being showcased.......

They were a little stale this year....

But that was holding, you can't grab a receiver, back or tightend thats going out for a play. You can bump them within 5 yards and thats it. No phantom play or conspiracy......

I liked the Levi's commercial. When the man was walking down the street with his headphones on and his lower body was poppin, lockin, and just doing anything else it wanted. I thought that that was so funny. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I agree

Most of the commercials did suck this year. And the halftime show was horrible. Who in the f__k listens to U2 anyway? Sounds like music you hear at Neiman Marcus when you're asking "Where is the Men's Dept?"

Unless you like looking at Brittany Spears' ever changing D Cups...then you had nothing to do.

I agree. I thought the superbowl commercial were supposed to be the mother of them all.... I just wasn't feelin' them though. :(

*sigh*

yep, they were pretty sorry. I can remember when the we would have Super Bowl parties and the entire house would get quiet to watch the commericals. Last night they started off sorry. The only ones we paid attention to were the Bud commercials and they continue to have some good commercials.

And wtf is mlife.com? And I REFUSE to go to the dang website just to see what it is...

Re: *sigh*

You know doggone well you...as well as 5 million other people...logged onto MLIFE.COM just to see what it was. Great marketing strategy.

NN

Originally posted by Jag-Tig
yep, they were pretty sorry. I can remember when the we would have Super Bowl parties and the entire house would get quiet to watch the commericals. Last night they started off sorry. The only ones we paid attention to were the Bud commercials and they continue to have some good commercials.

And wtf is mlife.com? And I REFUSE to go to the dang website just to see what it is...

Re: Re: *sigh*

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
You know doggone well you...as well as 5 million other people...logged onto MLIFE.COM just to see what it was. Great marketing strategy.

NN

It was a mGreat strategy!!!! :lmao: ROTF Hopefully it was another 100 million that logged onto mlife.com to see what it was and who's behind it.

mLife? mLife pays my mMortgage every mMonth. :emlaugh: ROTFLOL

yeah, it was a great strategy...but I haven't been out there to look at it. There was nothing in the commercial that MADE me want to log on. Someone will have to tell me about it otherwise...oh well.

I thought that mLife was some kind of retirement plan or something. Then they showed the commercial talking about "AT&T introduces mLife." I was like what in the "L" is this. I'm about to go find out, though.

That's right. All y'all take your arses over there and...

purchase some of those new and exciting wireless products and/or services offered by <b>AT&T Wireless</b>. :snicker: My mBonus is directly tied to the overall churn numbers. LOL :emlaugh:

:rolleyes: @ the haters who won't purchase now... :smh:

Re: That's right. All y'all take your arses over there and...

Originally posted by Panthro
purchase some of those new and exciting wireless products and/or services offered by <b>AT&T Wireless</b>. :snicker: My mBonus is directly tied to the overall churn numbers. LOL :emlaugh:

:rolleyes: @ the haters who won't purchase now... :smh:

So does this mLife stuff apply to companies that are members of the AT&T Wireless network? My contract with Cingular is through and I'm thinking about switching to either SunCom or SprintPCS.

I concur...

The commericials during the Super Bowl were beyond bore'n!
:mad:

They should have saved all those Ced the Entertainment commericials they ran all season for the Superbowl. That would have made a better story line than all the sorry arse comms they put together for 2002!

*think'n*
I said the Patriots would win. I should've put "me" money where me "thoughts" were.:smh:

Cheat'n arse Refs!:redhot: The real winners still came out on top!

The commercials were just as boring as the game!!! Great strategy...lol The only one that made me laugh was the hampster popping his thang.

Whatever happen to the mini series commercials? Michael Jackson? The Bud Light vs. Budweiser game?

I guess the commercials were pretty bad...I can't remember many of them. I liked the Bud commercial though. The one when that old man was in the bar and they were like how you doin' and he told his story and they were looking at each other like don't say a dayum thing.

The game was good, I didn't expect the Patriots to win but hey they hit harder put the hammer down on the "lambs". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :smash: :smash: :smash:
Before the beginning of the season the Patriots were 10,000 to 1 favorites to win the Super Bowl

Back