Suicide watch for Pine Bluff posters...

Panther88

Banned
We forced y'all to sign the <font color=purple>Purple and Gold Pact</font>. We tried to told'ja that it wouldn't be purty and this ain't the same PV team of yesteryear. :(

*sigh*
philharmonic, bass1, sperm, niter, .... *sigh* Sign in. We did our part. Bucky's azz will be a thing of the past soon.

PVAMU, SWAC West runner up. :(

HARDLY!

*adding "Loss to PV" to the TOP of my list of reasons NOT to kill myself*

Hell, if you think for a moment I am put out by this loss, Panthro, then your train of thinking is as ignant as that laugh of yours ... lol!

Here I am! I saw the score on TV. Our football team is slaw. Phil and them will be here in a minute.

Actually, your team is good. Your coaching staff is slaw.

You may continue... :( We're done w/ UAPB. It's on to Jackson C. Smith University.

I told you all, we have one of the SWAC's best defensive lines. If Ronnie Nunn doesn't win newcomer of the year, then osmething is wrong.

Sidney Taylor, the saftey who scored the two defensive TD's, was a QB at Aldine High, a football powerhouse. If we can start tapping back into there, it's over.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: THE SHAME!!!!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

who says you need the full allotment of scholarships to win? These other loser schools are doing nothing with them.

Back