Suge, I think you slippin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if I actually thought for a minute that mind control was possible, I still wouldn't be afraid of you because I know that no woman would be smart enough to manage it. You would be too busy trying to use your mind control to tell som eother woman what she needs to do with her man, or see if your "girl" was talking about you behind your back, or something else petty and vindictive that you people have a tendancy to do.

Youmay be an intelligent woman(your words not mine), but you are still JUST a woman!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Suge
Youmay be an intelligent woman(your words not mine), but you are still JUST a woman!

Yeah, a woman who just whipped you with her words! :lmao:

Originally posted by Suge
You know if I actually thought for a minute that mind control was possible, I still wouldn't be afraid of you because I know that no woman would be smart enough to manage it. You would be too busy trying to use your mind control to tell som eother woman what she needs to do with her man, or see if your "girl" was talking about you behind your back, or something else petty and vindictive that you people have a tendancy to do.

The above is SAD! :rolleyes:

Suger,
It's just like a Bent Spoon not to know when to shut up!
Luckily for you I am a merciful woman. Please refer to my Sig., Pig.

:shame:
Oh, how the (so-called) mighty have fallen...or "slipped"
...point is you're on your arse....Be a man about it....just stay down!

-Astrya

:winkgrin:

<marquee>
spoon01.GIF
</marquee>

*Titanium Spoons send help* :lmao:

One thing I am well aware of is that you people are very gifted with words....in other words you don't know when to shut your dayum mouths. I guess that is why Oprah is so popular, anyway, post all the pictures you feel compelled to post. Be as witty as your little mind will allow. Because as night becomes day, and day returns to night, one fact remains true. You are still just a woman, and you were sent to this earth to for two things.............to be mates and mothers.

JUST A WOMAN!

Originally posted by Storm_ofSU
The above is SAD! :rolleyes:

Suger,
It's just like a Bent Spoon not to know when to shut up!
Luckily for you I am a merciful woman. Please refer to my Sig., Pig.

:shame:
Oh, how the (so-called) mighty have fallen...or "slipped"
...point is you're on your arse....Be a man about it....just stay down!

-Astrya

:winkgrin:

<marquee>
spoon01.GIF
</marquee>

*Titanium Spoons send help* :lmao:
:eek2:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:idea: imma just stay the phugg off this thread, cause I can't laff this hard no mo! :emlaugh: :lol: :lmao: :D :swink:

BWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

*looking to see how the women on this thread tore the Pres-o-dent up*

:bowdown:

*runs thick azz off the thread*

:teleport:

Damn Stormy...you smacking early huh?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I see we are going to have to have a meeting in the Men's Forum.

These Broads are getting out of pocket.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Call me a turncoat girls, but

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
But Robber shole iz ret! ;)
Whatchu know 'bout that hook???

Let this be a lesson to you other broads. Seeing Spots knows of the virtues of the HOOK. The HOOK will hook you up. The HOOK will make you sell yo sistas out, just like SS just did.

Have you had your hook today???

I can't believe you started this topic Mike, but it made my day. :p
Interesting how this thread took a twist. :lmao:

Ah Damn........LOL@Astrya :)

Suga, stop talking about my hair. I'm already having issues wit it. :mad:

:lmao: @ Robber

Originally posted by Robber
Babygirl, that's known as the "HOOK".

Jake Steed send help.

See Rob...they don't understand about the "HOOK"! :D

The "HOOK" can take you around corners and into places that most probably can't reach! :lol:

Originally posted by Ntelekt
See Rob...they don't understand about the "HOOK"! :D

The "HOOK" can take you around corners and into places that most probably can't reach! :lol:

No darling, say some don't understand about the "HOOK" and whatchu and Robber know 'bout the "HOOK"?

Your testimony sounds FIRST HAND (and correct :tup: ) up there! :confused: :lmao:

No darling, say some don't understand about the "HOOK" and whatchu and Robber know 'bout the "HOOK"?

Your testimony sounds FIRST HAND (and correct :tup: ) up there! :confused: :lmao:
:shh: :ebrow: :shh: :nod: :angel2: :cool: :p :D :) :wavey:

I'm a living testimony too! ;) Yes indeed! :cool:

I respectfully submit that you sisters (and some of you brothers :eek2: )
are confusing a curved member with a bent one. Curved or "hooked"
membership has its privileges :ebrow:. Bent ....awwww not so much. The
bent member will lead to a brother being forced to :licky: by a sexually
frustrated sister (or brother as the case may be :eek2: ) who couldn't
get theirs.

-Astrya

:lmao: ;) :lmao:

Please stop Astrya. :lmao: You've won!!!! Put up your boxing gloves. :lmao: Bent = Broke Down = Frustration :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back