SUFinest's.........

pbla

Focus
Did you check out COLLATERAL over the holidays?:hat: .

pbla said:
Did you check out COLLATERAL over the holidays?:hat: .

I sure did, pbla.....:D I was suppose to start a thread about it today, but I forgot.

I watched it last night. Didn't really care for the ending too much, though. I wanted more, and they just ended it like that. I thought the cops were gonna come back in the scene, or something...oh well, I enjoyed it overall.

also, I rented the Manchurian Candidate, but I'm still watching that one. So far, I like it better than Collaterral.

Collaterral made me mad too. I expected more. I knew Jada was the last one. Kinda came to me as he the movie developed.

The people here on my floor loved it. The only thing though, they felt that Jada's character should have been killed by Vincent;because Vincent did hesitate in "taking out" his other victims.

pbla said:
The people here on my floor loved it. The only thing though, they felt that Jada's character should have been killed by Vincent;because Vincent did hesitate in "taking out" his other victims.
yeah, maybe it would have turned out better if she did die...who knows. I just felt like something was missing w/the ending.

I watched this one last night and although I was looking for more at the end of the movie, I had no problem with Annie not being killed by Vincent. It was a good flick. I figured she was one of his targets about halfway through the movie, just didn't know how he would pull it off.

Back