SUcks, We know who y’all REALLY are!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Championship choke artist., 🤔 ....... 😅😂🤣😁
View attachment 16341

And you thought that you were doing so well, didn't you? Pretty sad that you have to ride your country cousin's coattails.

When it comes to SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY, J-Stank might as well be synonymous with Choking. 😸😹 And always on the biggest of stages. Talk about self-smack at its finest.

Lest you forget: (Feel free to grab your tissues ova here ==============================>>>>)

1999 SWAC Championship 2.jpg

1999 SWAC Championship 3.jpg
1999 SWAC Championship.jpg

2013 SWAC Championship 1.jpg

2013 SWAC Championship 2.jpg
Once again on October 29th, we will be on the biggest of stages. And true to their nature, J-Stank will definitely choke..... AGAIN!!!! 😅😂🤣😁😎

Last edited:
And you thought that you were doing so well, didn't you? Pretty sad that you have to ride your country cousin's coattails.

When it comes to SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY, J-Stank might as well be synonymous with Choking. 😸😹 And always on the biggest of stages. Talk about self-smack at its finest.

Lest you forget: (Feel free to grab your tissues ova here ==============================>>>>)

View attachment 16357

View attachment 16358
View attachment 16356

View attachment 16359

View attachment 16360
Once again on October 29th, we will be on the biggest of stages. And true to their nature, J-Stank will definitely choke..... AGAIN!!!! 😅😂🤣😁😎
Ask your hill billy cousins how history class worked out…. Y’all not that team and haven’t been a winner on the big stage… Yall pumping y’all chest to beating … WHOOOOOOOOO! Whooooooooo! Virginia Death and Impair University ? That ain’t even self smack y’all jokers should’ve had two swac championships since 13 but y’all SU’d it up! Lmao! Bring your sissy blue azzz y’all some pretenders ! Ole Dooley just skinnier worm in disguise.

View attachment 16357

View attachment 16358
View attachment 16356

View attachment 16359

View attachment 16360
7A12007C-0F4E-412F-9C3D-CFEA7A1F9711.jpeg

This all you gone see on the “big stage” … And y’all bet not fight! Take that azz whooping and take your azz back on to red stick …

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 16357

View attachment 16358
View attachment 16356

View attachment 16359

View attachment 16360
1999? Isn't that a Prince (RIP) song? Is that the last time yall won a Championship? 🏆 Man, I was young and had a head full of hair back then.

Ask your hill billy cousins how history class worked out…. Y’all not that team and haven’t been a winner on the big stage… Yall pumping y’all chest to beating … WHOOOOOOOOO! Whooooooooo! Virginia Death and Impair University ? That ain’t even self smack y’all jokers should’ve had two swac championships since 13 but y’all SU’d it up! Lmao! Bring your sissy blue azzz y’all some pretenders ! Ole Dooley just skinnier worm in disguise.
Awwww. You sound mad bro. Sorry that your selective memory allowed you to post that idiotic nonsense. 🥸 Just admit that was just a dumb take and keep it movin'. 😎

As far as J-Stank is concerned and as I've clearly documented, CHOKING is in y'alls DNA. Heck, you talked all that noise last year about runnining us off of The Bluff and barely eeked out a win again Rollins and a depleted defense. Btw, you might want to take a quick review of your OWN schedule. I'm still trying to find even ONE Powerhouse school that you've beaten. So miss me with that.

You J-Stank guys just crack me up. You do this to yourself time and time again and still haven't learned from Daddy. Fine by me. It will make Saturday all the mo' sweeter and the "Excuses Train" that much longer. The meltdown will be truly Epic! 😅🤣😂😁😎

Blow A Kiss Flirting GIF by Charm La'Donna

Last edited:
Awwww. You sound mad bro. Sorry that your selective memory allowed you to post that idiotic nonsense. 🥸 Just admit that was just a dumb take and keep it movin'. 😎

As far as J-Stank is concerned and as I've clearly documented, CHOKING is in y'alls DNA. Heck, you talked all that noise last year about runnining us off of The Bluff and barely eeked out a win again Rollins and a depleted defense. Btw, you might want to take a quick review of your OWN schedule. I'm still trying to even ONE Powerhouse school that you've beaten. So miss me with that.

You J-Stank guys just crack me up. You do this to yourself time and time again and still haven't learned from Daddy. Fine by me. It will make Saturday all the mo' sweeter and the "Excuses Train" that much longer. The meltdown will be truly Epic! 😅🤣😂😁😎

Blow A Kiss Flirting GIF by Charm La'Donna'Donna
Mad? Lol I’m having fun trolling you saying everything but Who y’all played to have this energy like y’all good? 🧐 was it Florida Cripple A&M ? 😂😂

Who braggs on something from 1999? 1999? Really? Like 1999....
This is rich, coming from an old-head such as yourself. Trust me ---The Swacpage archives ain't your friend. 😏 So when it doesn't fit the narrative, we can conveniently dismiss the past??? If that's the case, you might want to get with your boy Thee Prophet and come up with something better. ✌🏾😎

As far as J-Stank is concerned and as I've clearly documented, CHOKING is in y'alls DNA. Heck, you talked all that noise last year about runnining us off of The Bluff and barely eeked out a win again Rollins and a depleted defense. Btw, you might want to take a quick review of your OWN schedule. I'm still trying to even ONE Powerhouse school that you've beaten. So miss me with that.

Blow A Kiss Flirting GIF by Charm La'Donna'Donna
Yeah speaking of uneducated smack…

FAMU has won 5 straight, SUck ain’t beat ‘em in years

TNSU is sitting near the top of their conference, SUcks ain’t beat ‘em in years

Campbell was ranked top 25 when we played them and they lead the big south, SUcks would get dragged like they did against Tesses Suddern…

I know y’all don’t know math or logic at SU , but that’s called resume wins when your opponent wins against the same competition, YOU struggle to beat.

SU only sending one soldier to a gang fight? Lol @JROCK make it interesting at least… y’all got po @MUMFORD trying to defend Virginia Lynchburg and Florida whoever y’all played to us like they “elite” when y’all baby blue punks barely “SWAC” good.. this nicca talking about 1999… SIR this 2022 !! Y’all help him please this ain’t even right right here smh… them poor hoodlums from red stick just accept any ole short cut W and think they top tier . 😂😂

Mad? Lol I’m having fun trolling you saying everything but Who y’all played to have this energy like y’all good? 🧐 was it Florida Cripple A&M ? 😂😂
Yep. I dont blame you for running away from that foolishness you posted. And once Saturday rolls around, who we "played" won't matter one bit. So troll away. 😅✌🏾😎

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yep. I dont blame you for running away from that foolishness you posted. And once Saturday rolls around, who we "played" won't matter one bit. So troll away. 😅✌🏾😎
Foolishness or facts? Lol 😂 you dodging like a crack who missed probation 😂 where the lie? At your peak with big worm, OWN the fact y’all choke then fast forward now, you hire a coach that’s Owen Three against THEE lol you can change the school but you can’t change the facts… we talking about today , you have to bring your hay day , and championships quite frankly we gave y’all more than y’all actually winning straight up…that was then this is now… this is your best ? Really ? Lol 😂

Last edited:
Foolishness or facts? Lol 😂 you dodging like a crack who missed probation 😂 where the lie? At your peak with big worm, OWN the fact y’all choke then fast forward now, you hire a coach that’s Owen Three against THEE lol you can change the school but you can’t change the facts… we talking about today , you have to bring your hay day , and championships quite frankly we gave y’all (Nice sly admission that y'all have been some straight up Simps😹 ) more than y’all actually winning straight up…that was then this is now… this is your best ? Really ? Lol 😂
You just can't help yourself, can you??? Let's try to focus --- like a laser. The issue at hand is SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY vs. J-Stank. Given that context, PLEASE tell me "you" did NOT reference Dawson --- that's Big Daddy to you Simps --- Odums??? That man's name should never come out of a J-State fan's mouth, without the greatest degree of respect and honor. I see that you may be a little slow, but do you need me to post his "head-to-head" record versus your toothless tigers? That you would even reference "choking" in relationship to him is laughable. We a can certainly discuss the issue of who he may have "choked" against while on The Bluff. But guess who we can say with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY he DID NOT choke against? 🤔🤭😏

But hey, keep that same irrational exuberance that we have all come to know and love about the typical J-Stank supporter. It's going to make the outcome on Saturday all the more sweeter for your SUperiors and the heartbreak you experience the all the more devastating.

Tired Fat Cat GIF by Boomerang Official

You just can't help yourself, can you??? Let's try to focus --- like a laser. The issue at hand is SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY vs. J-Stank. Given that context, PLEASE tell me "you" did NOT reference Dawson --- that's Big Daddy to you Simps --- Odums??? That man's name should never come out of a J-State fan's mouth, without the greatest degree of respect and honor. I see that you may be a little slow, but do you need me to post his "head-to-head" record versus your toothless tigers? That you would even reference "choking" in relationship to him is laughable. We a can certainly discuss the issue of who he may have "choked" against while on The Bluff. But guess who we can say with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY he DID NOT choke against? 🤔🤭😏

But hey, keep that same irrational exuberance that we have all come to know and love about the typical J-Stank supporter. It's going to make the outcome on Saturday all the more sweeter for your SUperiors and the heartbreak you experience the all the more devastating.

Tired Fat Cat GIF by Boomerang Official
This book you wrote can be debunked in one sentence. Do me a favor and Post the score of the game last year and who won the last swac championship game this past season. If it won’t sUCKS, go sit down somewhere.

Damn you PV and UAPB just damn y’all smh… got these baby blue crips in here poking their chest off the backs of y’all , them 2 high school teams they played, and history 🥴 damn y’all just damn! Smh

Damn you PV and UAPB just damn y’all smh… got these baby blue crips in here poking their chest off the backs of y’all , them 2 high school teams they played, and history 🥴 damn y’all just damn! Smh
Shat we fucked up!

They were tossing that lil' dark skinned midget around on their sidelines like a gott damned black football and chanting shit w/ strange things in their hands.

At one point, I told the lady... "WTF kinda' dark assed ball dey got with a yella' shirt on it?" Dey mighta' snuck that midget in the game and hiked his assed and allowed the black "ball" to run for a TD for them. ☹️

That gott dayam SU voodoo at PV is real! 😱👀

Back