SUckas, do u really think that you will win?

KrazyKat

Makin' It Happen!!!!!!!!!
Ok, this is one of the SWAC's best games of the year, and J-State is ready for all of you hags to enter the Tiger Den. I know that you beat us the last time you played in Jackson, so what! This team that we have here is one of the best teams in D-1AA. Last week we had a breakdown, but ain't no way in "L" do you think that a weak azz SUcks team will come in here and beat us, but guess what, its time to put all the smacking aside, cause in 24hrs, the sheeeit will hit the fan, and JSU will come out on top, and I'll bet you whatever. Now that my friends is the bottom line.

JSU 47
SU 33

:redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BG...right on point.....

Kocked eyed Kat....

Jusk ask Robber if yall scared....
He aint posted yet...

Just ask anyone in your muffin mafia if yall are honestly and truly scared and you'll hear resounding::

"YES SIR>>>>WEEEEZ SCURED!!!!!"

And just why would be scared??? Again, 5 fumbles and 2 blocked punts won't help you.

We have the Superman. You need to be scared.

We're scared that you all will do the same thing you did to us last year.......O MY BAD .....WE WON.

LMAO and that was when you had HAYES. Dayum what am i thinking?

LOL
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

You got a so called "SUPERMAN"......

and we got the "KRYPTONITE"( DOG DAY D)!!!!

Ya'll are not ready for this booooy!!! You better hope the bus from BR breaks down, cuz that's the only thing that's gon' stop this arse whupin'!!!

WE GON' BEAT THE BRAKES OFF YALL!!!!

You can tell when bullS#@$-eee gets sked, they start asking philosophical and rehotorical questions to themselves and then have the gall to mis-direct them to others.

The little engine that could used to think, <font size=4> "L" we know what we will do, and you know why...
We have done it Before....
Do what?
Whip that 'em tigers in J-town...

'99
'97
'93
'91
<font size=2> Looks like we own ya in Vet Mem... Our home sweet home away from home.

aight

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

it was funny today, when i sat across the CAF from Robert Kent. Everyone around him was talkin about the game and what they thought would happen. My man was straight chill KICKED BACK, WATCHIN IT ALL PLAY OUT. lol. Like me.

Pass my soda.

ahhhhhhhh:) :D

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
aight

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

it was funny today, when i sat across the CAF from Robert Kent. Everyone around him was talkin about the game and what they thought would happen. My man was straight chill KICKED BACK, WATCHIN IT ALL PLAY OUT. lol. Like me.

Pass my soda.

ahhhhhhhh:) :D

LOL. WE SHALL SEE:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Scared, I don't think so. We are Jackson State, and we have Robert "Superman" Kent and we can't be stopped. Oh, Kent eats kryptonite for lunch, so watch out cause thats ya azz!

J ust
S cored on
U

Now, holla like a lil be i itch, cause we are going to pimp slap that azz!

Back