SU vs BAMA STATE UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
God has never liked ugly!!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

What a game for both teams, it's a shame somebody had to lose. That extra time ASU left on the clock by passing on 3rd down late in the 4th qtr came back to hurt them, although the game probably shouldn't have been this close. SU played its heart out this game, could this be the game we turn the corner?

SU 42
ASU 41

Dayum! Dayum! Dayum!

Revenge is a dish well served. Not!

I guess South Dakota State left us a lucky rabbits foot. heh heh

NICE

bluphiiijsu said:
All I will say is CHEATERS will NEVER WIN!!!

Way to come back SU!

:eek:

anyway.... Good game jags --- see ya in B'ham... then again... in your division.. i really don't know.

This was a good one... we should have won, but its cool cause sometimes you need this heart break to build on --- you ain't heard the last of us, but YOU ALREADY KNOW DAT!!!!!

I'll Hoooollaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

D-NICE said:
Dayum! Dayum! Dayum!

Revenge is a dish well served. Not!

I guess South Dakota State left us a lucky rabbits foot. heh heh

NICE

You shole is right D-Nice.

Hold your heads up Hornets!!!
You got beat by the returning champs!

We'll see you again in B'mingham!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

*To think... I was gonna cancel those game tix to H'ville because of the first half!!!*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This has to be the worst breakdown of a team i've seen in a while. I was lookin at the score on my phone and the score was 34-14 ASU....I come in and see they lost. :lmao:

TruBluJAG said:
No direspect to ASU, ya'll came out to play. Jackson going out hurt you all.

Agreed, thats when the tide turned for the Jags. I still say ASU gave this one away on many levels, but the Jags never stopped fighting.

How will this loss affect the Hornets? If it takes the wind out of their sails, the door will be opened for Alcorn to make a back door move to Birmingham (if we take care of our business and Bama State falters after this loss).

bluedog said:
Ain't that the truth? But we still need to fired the def. coordinator

Is it the coordinator's fault that we can't tackle? At some point, players have to make plays, and they finally started doing that late in this game. This is the first time I can say we actually made adjustments this year, getting Moffett out the game and back where he belongs, as a special teamer.

Antroy said:
How will this loss affect the Hornets? If it takes the wind out of their sails, the door will be opened for Alcorn to make a back door move to Birmingham (if we take care of our business and Bama State falters after this loss).

Don't sweat it... that won't happen --- we'll let this one go...
Sometime it's better to be lucky than good... and we were good, but slacked on a FEW KEY PLAYS and that BIT US!!! (PERIOD)

So yell all ya wanna.. but the truth will be in Birmingham again this year!!!

Antroy said:
Very,very good point because they have been known to do this.

Antroy said:

Good point, this could be a demoralizing loss for ASU, considering they were riding high after being dominant for their first 3 games and most of this game. The East is wide open like always, but Alabama State is still in the driver's seat at this point.

unknown1 said:
This has to be the worst breakdown of a team i've seen in a while. I was lookin at the score on my phone and the score was 34-14 ASU....I come in and see they lost. :lmao:
Nope ............GSU vs SU...........halftime 31-10 or sumthin like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back