SU vs BAMA STATE UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
SU won the game 42 to 41!!!! Game was off the chain! Now the Jukebox putting a foot in ASU band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a total SU victory tonight!

JaguarNation99 said:
I think this one was worse, they were up by 20 late in the 3rd qtr.

It was worst enuff for me dammit!!! :angry: :smug:
Time to see how Auburn is coming along....

btw, JSU --- I'll be in Mobile next week partna... and don't except us to let up off your neck like we did today!!! Thats right,, i'm calling ya out now dammit!! I'm hott!!!! :angry:

Two Nail-biters in two days (My son's H.S. team won last night in double over time over the current two-time ('02 and '03) Ohio top classification football champions who hadn't lost a game at home in four years, and now this one).

Good thing I have a strong heart.

Way to Go, Jags.

Regards.

What a game!!!!

ESPN2 had a crawl on saying ASU had won the game 41-35...... Then CNN Sports had one saying Southern won...... Go figure!!!!!

Reminds me of the JSU/TennState game, won on the last play.....

Oh well, congrats Jags..... Y'all will prolly see each other in Birmingham in December....

:tup::tup:

The way things are going this year. Ala. St. and Southern are not guarenteed, too much more valuable games to be played.

JaguarNation99 said:
Is it the coordinator's fault that we can't tackle? At some point, players have to make plays, and they finally started doing that late in this game. This is the first time I can say we actually made adjustments this year, getting Moffett out the game and back where he belongs, as a special teamer.
We'll talk in da forum......... :winkgrin:

i can't believe this. this is just brutal. Alabama state,, please go out like this come Turkey Day. this is just unbelievable.

Well, I just got into Birmingham from Montgomery. Both of these teams played hard. The crowd was very loud in the second half of the game. I got to give props both to ASU and SU for one hell of a black college football. I am still pissed off of the last minute mistakes I seen on that field. And I have no ideal what was up with the play clock during the first half.

Just got in from the game. When S.U. offense execute they are dangerous. What a beautiful day for football and a real nice BCF crowd. If you missed this one, you certainly missed a treat. If Ricks and company every put together a complete game and minimize turnovers they will put a hurt on someone.

I'll chime in on the conversation in the Private Forum when the thread is started.

<h2>Congrats To My Jags!</h2>
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

LaCumba said:
<h2>Congrats To My Jags!</h2>
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

co-sign

We just got back from the game. Great job by SU's football and the Nation for staying in the game till the end.

ASU has some cheatin officials working their clock in the Crampton Bowl. The first half wound down to 0:00 and it stayed that way for about 10 minutes while ASU drove down the field and scored. I remember in the 4th when there was 4:15 left, some JSU and SU fans started talking and mingling for abotu 30 seconds, we looked up at the clock and it said 1:15. We were like, "Da helll?" lol

Anyway, great football game!

...Carry On..

Like said.............

bluedog said:
Wow! A touchdown after a dead play. Oh well its an away game so you suck it up and kick their butts.

Hope is still alive though, as bad as we are we're still in the game even with the bad call and clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back