SU vs AA&M - a SELLOUT

Great Crowd
Great Game
Great Win!!!!!!!
Jaguar Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BgJag

I called Cedric first since I am a LIFE MEMBER and they had a waiting list of about 25 other members and no tickets for them. I then proceeded UP the chain and they had no tickets. I have my dad making the "appropriate" calls to get 2 tickets for Mike and Kema. They REALLY REALLY are sold out! So it's hard to find anyone with extra tickets, plus Kema went and married a foreigner so nobody wants to help him get in the game! :D :D :D

I might have the two tickets by tomorrow! Trying like hellyah!

At 3:30pm on Wednsday I went to AAMU's ticket office and they HAD A FEW tickets left.. they said that earlier in the day their system was down or something and they werent able to sell tickets, but me and my folks all bought our tickets for 16 dollas.

Originally posted by DAHILL
At 3:30pm on Wednsday I went to AAMU's ticket office and they HAD A FEW tickets left.. they said that earlier in the day their system was down or something and they werent able to sell tickets, but me and my folks all bought our tickets for 16 dollas.

yep, i was just bout to post that, i bought mines today around the same time..... i think a lot of people got the info wrong, but the reason they weren't selling tickets earlier today was because of the computer system, not cause they were sold out....so even thought it's not many left, it's a possibility they may still have some in the morning since the system didn't get back up and running until late in the day.....

Originally posted by Mike
A&M ain't got no mo tickets! They bringing 17 buses and plenty of car loads full of fans! We got yall headquarters sown up! Your folks was trying to buy rooms from us because we had reserved them early! :lol:

I haven't ever seen a game sellout on Tuesday! :smh:

In the '90s, we sold out when they went on sale for the season. The only tickets that would be available were the ones the school held or that was returned by visitors.

Things are just getting back to what we had become use to.

As for the ticket, you should be fine. Get on campus early!!! People will be selling tickets, I bet. You want to be in the mix to seize what you need to get in.

How many are you looking for?

Peace!!!

OK.. looks like all is well.

Just fyi.. never delay in buying tickets to see SU football. Its a gamble if you do.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you on Saturday...

PEACE!!!

Originally posted by Mike
Two tickets!

Also, the ticket office (256-372-4700) has about 30 tickets left for the AAMU-SU game. He is going to send them back pretty soon (if they don't sell by that time).. That was twenty minutes ago (10:15 am)..

I bought two for my cousin (Attack Dog) and two extra ones.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
SuperJag, "brang" a camera for the mass exodus please.

And you be sure to have one, so that you can take another picture of "Christmas" Bell with ANOTHER stupid look on his face!!
Then, take one of yourself with that same look!!

Let this be a lesson to ya, Mike. Never wait around to buy tickets to get into Mumford. Whenever we have to go to Mumford, I buy mine through Ticketmaster on the first day they go on sale. Take no chances.

What's the capacity at Mumford now???

Back