SU Smack Sponsors

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
I'm in desperate need of an SU Smack Sponsor ASAP. Yall know football season is swiftly approaching us and I need help.

Send me a pm or an email if you're interested.

Thank You,
DTJ

Get out of here and go wash some dishes or bake a pie or whatever you women do to occupy you time.

SMH

This is sad. This lame is in here begging for a sponsor and no one from the FAG-WAR nation has stepped up to claim her yet!!!

Drunk Greggs send help!!!

Re: SMH

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
This is sad. This lame is in here begging for a sponsor and no one from the FAG-WAR nation has stepped up to claim her yet!!!

Drunk Greggs send help!!!

Hey Nupe!

Can I have her to play with for a while? She seems to be "searching" for a SPONSOR:cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: Re: SMH

Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none. Since the FAG-WARS won't claim her, we can have our way with her. How would you like to be a cartel rider baby???

LOL

Don Magic Juan send help

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Hey Nupe!

Can I have her to play with for a while? She seems to be "searching" for a SPONSOR:cool: :cool: :cool:

All ya'll SUCKERS need to STFU......

She's already covered....... Don't start none, won't be none!!!

Ya heard.......

Now you get yo' arse in the kitcheen and fix HER some pie !!!

NN you got to be crazy.......

D-town aint cleanin' no toilets, washin' no dishes or fixin' no pie for no broke down tigggggers from Grumblin' or Jsue......

You best to get gone with that nonsense, before it gets ugly up in hea.....

Young grasshopper knoweth not what he speaketh....I love the smell of Pine Sol and humbled Jaguar in the morning....LOL

I dun fell out for real this time

<font size=5>ROTMFingFLMBAO</font>:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Re: Re: SMH

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none. Since the FAG-WARS won't claim her, we can have our way with her.
LMAO Man you crazy!

Bathe her and bring her to me!

<embed src="http://bnb.niagara.nu/stuff/sounds/batheher.wav" autostart="true">

NN you must be "sniffin" pine sol.....

You really don't want write a check your arse can't cash......

I'm like LL, I'll end your smack career!!!!

Re: NN you must be "sniffin" pine sol.....

If you're like LL, then I'll be like NBC. You'll be CANCELLED fooling around with me. Somebody come get this fool....

Originally posted by JAG03
You really don't want write a check your arse can't cash......

I'm like LL, I'll end your smack career!!!!

NN....like I said......

Your smack skills are beneath me son, so take your arse over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just my presence on this board makes the weak perish...now if you wanna rethink and apologize for your error......you may do so here>>>>>
as-one.gif

Otherwise, your "smack" days will be "l" on dis hea board!!!

YOU SCRUBS!!!

I think you better reread this entire thread...think about it long and hard...and then reread it again.

MACKG has spoken. This cat doesn't know what Gorilla Pimping is I see.

TT Allain send help...better yet...Charles P. Adams send help

You trying to smack me about telling a broad to scrub my toilets??? SAD!!! Better yet...why don't you scrub my toilets...SCRUB!!!

LOL :emlaugh:

NN ( NUMB N***) peasant!!!

If you continue to speak to me in that manner, I will be forced to thrash
88027a.JPG
you!!

Dtown is a QUEEN in the Nation and she is not ANYONE'S flower girl!!!

Now put down the keyboard and never return to this thread again or you will feel the wrath of my hand across your jaw!!!

Bring on Momma Jag

She may be a queen to the nation...but she's an appetizer to the Cartel. You don't know what you're talking about. You have just been pimp slapped!!! THRASH DEEZ!!!

pimpslapped.gif

NN....like I said......

You must of been one of those "hard headed" kids that don't listen....wait a minute whay am I even entertaining this poor excuse for a tigggggger????

Look at his watered down version of so called smack.^^^^.......

NOW GET THAT WEAK ISH OUTTA HERE and come back when you work on your skills!!!!

Back