SU Human Jukebox 2019

Y'all wasting your time, just read some of the comments on the SU video. Haymer is sorely missed on the Bluff!

1569255770773.png

Last edited:
Smhhh..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-23-12-59-22-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-23-12-59-22-1.png
    174.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2019-09-23-12-59-29-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-23-12-59-29-1.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2019-09-23-12-58-54-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-23-12-58-54-1.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 19

I guess you miss those comments.. Btw I have never seen a band that waits over 5 mins to see a band start heading out then plays some snoozefest garbage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-23-13-10-40.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-23-13-10-40.png
    475.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2019-09-23-13-10-17.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-23-13-10-17.png
    477.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2019-09-23-13-10-00.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-23-13-10-00.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 18
I think SU's problem is instrumentation & arranging. The new Director hasn't quite learned how to adjust/combine the two harmoniously with an increase in band members. That's why SU sounds like crap!

Last edited:
Which band won halftime, Southern or Florida A&M? Get your VOTES in. Florida A&M is leading in the polls. The fans are speaking!
mod.gif

1569326717064.png

Last edited:
I think SU's problem is instrumentation & arranging. The new Director hasn't quite learned how to adjust/combine the two harmoniously with an increase in band members. That's why SU sounds like crap!

I like the old SU sound with the fiberglass tubas & baritones instead of euphos.

Haymer was too much of a mad scientist

Which band won halftime, Southern or Florida A&M? Get your VOTES in. Florida A&M is leading in the polls. The fans are speaking!
mod.gif

View attachment 8161

We almost NEVER win these polls. We could be in a poll against Valley, a high school or even Bama State and still lose the vote. lol

We almost NEVER win these polls. We could be in a poll against Valley, a high school or even Bama State and still lose the vote. lol

Not true, regardless that’s your fans fault for not voting. Y’all have the “biggest” following of any band, so you say. It would show if the product was up to par I’m sure, Which would also give your fans something to vote for. Just saying lol

Not true, regardless that’s your fans fault for not voting. Y’all have the “biggest” following of any band, so you say. It would show if the product was up to par I’m sure, Which would also give your fans something to vote for. Just saying lol
This is a poll where people can vote multiple times. Our band directors just don't publicize or concern themselves with these types of polls.

This is a poll where people can vote multiple times. Our band directors just don't publicize or concern themselves with these types of polls.

I don’t think nor have I seen any BD concern themselves with these polls. Hence why I spoke solely on your fans.

It's 2019, this is your Band's introduction "The Band rated number #1 in the nation by ESPN." Isn't this rating by ESPN in 2017 considered a form of polling? Oh, well, Sonic Boom of the South rated number the #1 Band in the Nation by ESPN to start the 2019 marching band season!
mod.gif

Last edited:
It's 2019, this is your Band's introduction "The Band rated number #1 in the nation by ESPN." Isn't this rating by ESPN in 2017 considered a form of polling? Oh, well, Sonic Boom of the South rated number the #1 Band in the Nation by ESPN to start the 2019 marching band season!
mod.gif

Not a fan poll like this. Precisely my point.

Both bands lost. This was not a good showing from either band.

We can’t say this cause we are from JSU and we are “haters” ... disregarding everyone else saying the same exact thing lol. Even some of their alums on Facebook say the same and want the head BD gone. If thats their standard and they love it, more power to em.

We can’t say this cause we are from JSU and we are “haters” ... disregarding everyone else saying the same exact thing lol. Even some of their alums on Facebook say the same and want the head BD gone. If thats their standard and they love it, more power to em.
It’s not hate. They know it’s not hate. If they a true Jukebox fans or former members then they know this was not up too par. This entire battle got hyped up for no reason. Some of these songs better either get cleaned up or never leave the band room again.

Simmons needs to work on his song selection before some of y’all give him the de facto head director title.

Jackson called out better songs & Simmons is way younger than him. Some of the stuff Simmons calls out puts me to sleep or has me skipping the video

y’all remember SU stayed posting a poll bragging about them voted or ranked #1 or winning a battle. They also love to boast about what people say about their band. But now that they’re being polled closer to #5 than #1 the polls don’t matter, and the fans comments don’t matter. Lmao. It’s expected.
Hell they can’t even march on the field without the announcer yelling out “voted best band by blackpeoplemeet.com”. Y’all gotta stop going back & forth with these clowns.

Simmons needs to work on his song selection before some of y’all give him the de facto head director title.

Jackson called out better songs & Simmons is way younger than him. Some of the stuff Simmons calls out puts me to sleep or has me skipping the video

Attachments

• CE5FFD0F-5F4A-4339-8241-19687D4CCACB.gif
    CE5FFD0F-5F4A-4339-8241-19687D4CCACB.gif
    310.7 KB · Views: 8
Back