Stupid Criminal Acts!!!

Robber

Consigliere
I just finished listening to Tom Joyner Morning Show and they read an article (from USA Today) about a guy on the run from the Ticonderoga Police in N.Y. He was wanted for stealing from a hotel room. On the loose for a year, this guy calls the Ticonderoga Police and bragged to them that they'd never catch him. Well, caller ID put the phone call in Decatur, GA (I think). TPD called the Decatur PD to be on the lookout.

Then, this IDIOT calls TPD to brag some more. While he's on the phone yapping, the call was traced to his location. While he's still on the phone with TPD bragging, the TPD officer can hear the doorbell ring. Somebody answers the door and DPD is on the other side. Dumbass got busted and is now in jail.

Makes you wonder how some of these people get away with the crimes they commit.

S _ _.:(

SMH.:smh:

I got one!

There were some kids at a high school here in Dallas who robbed one of the teachers. The teacher also worked in the school store, so they made off with a little over $1,000.

How about the school offered a reward, so one of the dumb arsed kids turned himself in and sold out his friends thinking he'd get the money?

:rolleyes:

*insert pic of Suge's big red boot here*

Originally posted by Robber
He was wanted for stealing from a hotel room.

What in the "L" did this guy steal from a hotel room that made the hotel owners put them folks on him. And they were looking for him for a year!! That must have been some expensive arse towels or something!!

*Note to self: if ever in the New York area and staying in a hotel, don't take anything from the hotel!!*

Antroy, he probably stole some soap and toilet paper along with those towels. Maybe, he took an iron too. I know when I went to the BC in Nawlin last year, the hotel had to go to Wal-mart to buy an iron, cause the one they had was broken. You know that those hotels get crazy after buying that stuff and someone walks off with it. :rolleyes:

Back