Student Loans

SIR_GRAM

Legend
or shall I say Automatic Debt Killers...... :smh:

Ive recently pulled out More student loans for possible Grad School and to be honest with you, when I seen the Tuition for Grad school, I almost did this :no::vomit: And it made me consider like, Is Grad school something I really want to do? , or more so need I to do? I really was like nawl man, forget this im backing out of this.... You know putting myself more and more into debt when Salli Mae for Undergrad already sending me stuff in the mail talking about They Want There Money Payments starting by January or in 6 Months..... And now I pull out more Loans for Grad school? My question is? Is it really a good investment? Why? How did you all handle your student loans Post Undergrad- to Graduate or just Post Undergrad period?

Pursusing an Master's degree is good if you find that it is necessary to pursue your career goals. It was for me.

I didn't take out loans when I pursued my Master's degree. I worked full-time, and went to school part-time. Also, I waited a few years before I pursed the Master's degree so I was able to save up to pay for it all out.

I had financial support from the university when I pursued my Doctorate. I also took out student loans to help tide me over as I wasn't working full-time then.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back