Stripper Man, Stripper Man ...

Tara

Administrator
I received this e-mail today from a reporter from our local NBC news.

Tara,
I am a channel 2 news reporter interested in your experience at Hardbodies. We are doing a sweeps piece on the popularity of strip clubs for women....nothing undercover or investigative...just fun. We are planning to shoot this friday night at Hardbodies.

Please call me or email.
Kym Alvarado
713-778-4992
kalvarado@kprc.com

:shh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I didn't leave my card in the jar. She must have read it on my web site when I wrote about my first experience to the skrip club. :D

Originally posted by Tara
I didn't leave my card in the jar. She must have read it on my web site when I wrote about my first experience to the skrip club. :D

Yeah, right! :rolleyes: You probably wrote you info on a dollar bill and stuffed it in his G-strings. :D

Man, forget that place !!! I'm thinking of forming a class action law suit against them.

I auditioned for a job there and they turned me down. I don't think it had anything to do with the fact that I'm 6'3" and 290lbs., but I think they did'nt like my act. I performed for the ladies by dressing up like Bin Laden and packing my thong with baby powder so. When I shook my arse for the ladies, it looked like anthrax was gettin on their laps.

My act was held over for 3 weeks at the Ladies retirement home in Puckett, MS. though.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Man, forget that place !!! I'm thinking of forming a class action law suit against them.

I auditioned for a job there and they turned me down. I don't think it had anything to do with the fact that I'm 6'3" and 290lbs., but I think they did'nt like my act. I performed for the ladies by dressing up like Bin Laden and packing my thong with baby powder so. When I shook my arse for the ladies, it looked like anthrax was gettin on their laps.

My act was held over for 3 weeks at the Ladies retirement home in Puckett, MS. though.

This is SAD.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

How could a 6'3" 290lbs dude pull off a Bin Laden act? Osama's about 6'3", but he's like 150!!! Dude, I weigh more than he does, and I'm about 5'8". Now, you could try to pull off a Nate Newton act, with some herb coming out your thong... :D

Originally posted by sophandros

How could a 6'3" 290lbs dude pull off a Bin Laden act? Osama's about 6'3", but he's like 150!!! Dude, I weigh more than he does, and I'm about 5'8". Now, you could try to pull off a Nate Newton act, with some herb coming out your thong... :D

U 'bout right sophandros.

:lol:

Now, you could try to pull off a Nate Newton act, with some herb coming out your thong... :D

I tried that,

Ghetto hoochies kept trying to smoke the herb !!!

Hmmmmmmm..

FWIW, I'm about 11.46 stones. ;)

Of course, everyone here knows how to convert stones to pounds. :lmao:

11.46 stones would make you about
363877.92000000004 Carats

(Your Move!!!)

Re: Hmmmmmmm..

Originally posted by Sho Nuff

11.46 stones would make you about
363877.92000000004 Carats

(Your Move!!!)

I think you're off by about 8,000 Carats, but hey, you knew of what I speak.

I'm also about 6400 shekels. :)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back