Strip @ your risk!

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
I don't know the correct title for the song...
I think it's
"What would you do?"

lyrics like:
What would you do if your son was @ home crying all alone and the bedroom floor, cause he's hungry...and the only way to feed him was to sleep with a man for a little bit of money...and his daddy's gone...somewhere smoking rock now...I ain't got a job now...so for you this is fun, but for me this is what I call life.

I don't go for it...there's never a reason to strip in my opinion. If that's what you choose, then that's kewl...I'm not knock'n anyone, but the person can just as easily go out and get a job that doesn't require strip'n. I think "greed" has a lot to do with it. But, geesh strippers open themselves up to be the center of attention of all kinds...good and bad. So why complain if you choose to do it. That's just my opinion.

We were discussing these lyrics and sharing thoughts on this song in the newsroom...what do you think?

If all of those situations were occuring in my life...(no one really knows until actually in that situation)...but I pray that I keep a level head. If you are a child of God, He will not give you a job such as this. He may allow it to be presented to you from the devil; but He has better for His children.

Theres no way you can make as much money flippin burgers as shaking dat ayis. The stripper in the song wasnt complaining, the dude was asking her why she was one.

"Just cause she dances go-go, doesnt mean she is a hoe no!" - Wyclef

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Theres no way you can make as much money flippin burgers as shaking dat ayis. The stripper in the song wasnt complaining, the dude was asking her why she was one.

But she can go to school learn a trade or get a degree & get one get a job & make some money or get some assistance from the gov., sumptin! Till this day I don't understand for the life of me why males & females fill the need to strip for money. GET A JOB that requires you to keep ya cloths on! & for all the dudes on the board that will say something crazy(& I know yall will) I will ask this question....How would you feel if it was your mother, sister, daughter or wife? Would you like for other males to be drooling & getting hard at them?
Stripping in my opinion is not at needed profession if u ask me but that is just my own opinion.

Well "never" is a word that I've, over the last few years, taken out of my vocabulary. You just "never" know. I'm not one to judge folks at all because I don't know their situation. Maybe this is a good way of life for some, but not for me. I think I'm qualified enough to gain some other form of employment, but once again to each his own.

Sounds like a sad, sad situation for the peeps in this song though.:(

It does not seem that everyone can get a education. And I would argue that stripping is a trade, at least if done properly. If you got the looks, why be a janitor or a bus driver when you can make 7 or 8 hundred dollars a nite shaking ayis?

How would i feel is a stupid question. I would feel bad if my mom was digging ditches, and I would feel bad if my sister was washing somebodies dirty draws for a living. So what?

Shaking my got damn head.........

I don't like giving my money away. To me, having a woman dance naked in front of you and giving her money is a waste of money. Like I said before stripers don't turn me on unless we (meaning the striper and myself) and assist each in Cumming!!!!! Now that's the truth.

It does not seem that everyone can get a education. And I would argue that stripping is a trade, at least if done properly. If you got the looks, why be a janitor or a bus driver when you can make 7 or 8 hundred dollars a nite shaking ayis?

How would i feel is a stupid question. I would feel bad if my mom was digging ditches, and I would feel bad if my sister was washing somebodies dirty draws for a living. So what?
But you wouldn't feel bad if they was shakin they arse in some ***** face that they don't know....letting them feel all up on them & stuff(some joints allow that to happen) given lap dances & lets say its ya girlfreind doing the dance...she givin lap dances & you don't even know what the nanny smell like let alone feel? You telling me you aight with that? man please...these girls can get jobs so what if its "would you like fries with that?" its a decent job & she not degrading herself. Jstate please you would be so pissed off & I bet ya bottom dolla if u found out ya girl was strippin(she told u she was doing it on the side) she would be yo ex gal about as fast as Monica popped Bill into her mouth.

<FONT SIZE=6 COLOR=RED>Believe it or not these women have low self esteem. They can't function in the normal world. Too lazy to go to school.</font>

Im just saying let these brawds get it how they live. You have to flip burgers for 4 hours to get the same money you can get for a 4 minute lap dance.

Feeling bad is feeling bad. Might as well get paid.

<FONT SIZE=6 COLOR=RED>The fool is the person giving them that amount of money in four minutes</font>

Im just saying let these brawds get it how they live. You have to flip burgers for 4 hours to get the same money you can get for a 4 minute lap dance.

Feeling bad is feeling bad. Might as well get paid.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
They can't function in the normal world. Too lazy to go to school.
Actually Sweets, you'd be surprised at the # of strippers who are in college (or college grads) The local joints here have a lot of sistas who are going to school during the day and shakin it at night.

At some of the "elite" clubs in ATL (The Gold Club, Cheetah), these strippers are making 6 figures

Answers Please

If there is a stripper on the swac page please post & tell me why it is neccessary to do this.....you won't be treated any differently(at least I hope no one on this board is that shallow) but just tell me why IN THE "L" u gotta do it.

Why would I pay a broad to strip when I can get her to do it for free!!!! Strip Clubs are for lames with low self esteem that cant get a broad to do it for free!!! ask yourself would this broad strip for me if i wasnt throwing money in her face.....hmmmmmm?????

MH

These folks would have them work at KMart selling beach towels for $5.35 an hour instead of making 6 figures. It makes no sense.

I think it is immoral for somebody to beat another human in the head for a living. I guess hasim Rahman should work in a gas station instead of making 8 figures for his next fight. :(

<font size=10 color=red>JST would you let your daughter strip?</font>

MH

These folks would have them work at KMart selling beach towels for $5.35 an hour instead of making 6 figures. It makes no sense.

I think it is immoral for somebody to beat another human in the head for a living. I guess hasim Rahman should work in a gas station instead of making 8 figures for his next fight. :(

I would hope that she wouldnt want to. After she hits 21 she will be grown. She wont be getting any support from me if she does strip, but itll be her business.

You would like for other women to strip but not your daughter. That's one sided. If my daughter wanted to pose nude for Playboy she gets and THUMBS UP!!!! Yet, if it was for some 2-bit $0.25 magazine I would tell her hell no.

Furthermore why wouldn't she get support from you.......wouldn't she be making mega bucks from stripping....she wouldn't need ya.....

I would hope that she wouldnt want to. After she hits 21 she will be grown. She wont be getting any support from me if she does strip, but itll be her business.

And what it all boils down to JST & what I have been getting you to see is.....If it was someone u care about & love you wouldn't be happy about it. But u are saying its all gravy for someone you don't know to do it.....are u saying you don't have the same amount of respect for females as you would someone you cared about? If not the same some kind that is not so bad? Just like your daughter can go find a job it don't have to be $12 an hr....it can be whatever screw 6 figures I will struggle before I let some man I don't know look at my body. & screw that mess about low self estem you gonna still be the same person you were before you went up on the stage as you are when u finish letting that man feel up on you & put $$$ in the crack of the arse. SO SCREW THAT THEORY!

Man...stop all the judging...

I wouldn't want my daughter to strip, but if she was old enough, responsible enough, paid her own bills, and wasn't a slut....just a stripper...I would be ok with it..for a while. Until she finished school etc..and got a job. Hell, I'd be thankful that my daughter was fine enough to be a stripper!..LOL

But the bottom line is as spoken by MJ:

If you can't feed ya baby, then don't have a baby, and don't think maybe, if ya can't feed ya baby. You'll be always tryin, to stop that child from cryin; Hustlin, stealin, lyin, now baby's slowy dying....

Thats why your question about letting her strip was stupid. I couldnt do a dayum thing about it if she decided to do it.

I wouldnt advocate my daughter being a police woman or eing in the Army. I wouldnt advocate her being a stripper. but grown people have to make their own choices.

What I want my my child is different from what I want for the rest of the world. Peeps need to do the best they can.

Originally posted by MIA
& screw that mess about low self estem you gonna still be the same person you were before you went up on the stage as you are when u finish letting that man feel up on you & put $$$ in the crack of the arse. SO SCREW THAT THEORY!

LMAO!

Originally posted by ByronW
Originally posted by MIA
[/i]
& screw that mess about low self estem you gonna still be the same person you were before you went up on the stage as you are when u finish letting that man feel up on you & put $$$ in the crack of the arse. SO SCREW THAT THEORY!

LMAO!
I'm not lying am I? Its the truth she will still be the same low self estem having girl just with a lil mo money in her pocket.

<font size=10>WRONG!!!!</font> Some use that money to go to school!

<FONT SIZE=6 COLOR=RED>Believe it or not these women have low self esteem. They can't function in the normal world. Too lazy to go to school.</font>

In Atlanta, that's how some pay for school.......like MH and Ms. J4J said.

It's all entertainment :rolleyes:

Back