Stock Market

kbSU89

Who has some basic information that you can share with me to get a little understanding of how to invest in the Stock Market.

Got my account set up, do I buy low and hold until it increases to sell, or buy and just hold.

Starting off small but will increase when I can

Any info will help, don't want your secrets just basic information

Who has some basic information that you can share with me to get a little understanding of how to invest in the Stock Market.

Got my account set up, do I buy low and hold until it increases to sell, or buy and just hold.

Starting off small but will increase when I can

Any info will help, don't want your secrets just basic information

Good luck, are you trying to day trade or looking for long term growth. I play a little, buying low and selling at a profit. Just remember if if you sell within 12month at a profit, the tax rate is 30% on the profit.

Good luck, are you trying to day trade or looking for long term growth. I play a little, buying low and selling at a profit. Just remember if if you sell within 12month at a profit, the tax rate is 30% on the profit.

Want to do a little bit of both, earn now, and long term growth(children college), any more advice

thanks

Want to do a little bit of both, earn now, and long term growth(children college), any more advice

thanks

For children's college I would go with a mutual fund that's diverse, that can handle the ups and downs. Well now I'm not an expert or anything close but long term growth would be in something like a coca cola, johnson and johnson etc. Since I've been playing around I notice that oil stocks tend to move up and down alot so you would make a little money trading in and out of them. For 2009 I made about 1500 doing that, Right now I'm hold Citi(c), it's cheap and really feel it's going to make a come back. So I'm long on it.

Back