State Farm becomes a SWAC sponsor

sharpy

Shreveporter in B'ham
On Thursday November 18 at 10:00 a.m., the official announcement that State Farm will be a corporate sponor of six Football Classics and the SWAC Basketball Championship was made. The following six Football Classics will be sponored by State Farm:

Labor Day Classic - Houston, TX
State Fair Classic - Dallas, TX
Magic City Classic - Birmingham, AL
Capital City Classic - Jackson, MS
Turkey Day Classic - Montgomery, AL
SWAC Championship - Birmingham, AL

Here are the pics:

http://www.pbase.com/sharpy/swac__state_farm

Looking goood, and thats six more sharpy. You forgot about the little one in Nawlin they already are corporate sponors of. :winkgrin:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Blue,

I thought about the BC, but that agreement is between SU & GSU and State Farm only. This announcement is for all SWAC schools thus it is just six.

JN99,
I believe they are sponsors not title sponsors, at any rate the check is dated 10/06/04. That money is already in the bank. I'm sure the conference will be willing to accept additional sponsors if they stepped up.

sharpy said:
Blue,

I thought about the BC, but that agreement is between SU & GSU and State Farm only. This announcement is for all SWAC schools thus it is just six.

JN99,
I believe they are sponsors not title sponsors, at any rate the check is dated 10/06/04. That money is already in the bank. I'm sure the conference will be willing to accept additional sponsors if they stepped up.
:winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin:

They have been a sponsor for the Labor Day Classic for a few years now.

East Tex Tiger we thank you for your involvement in making State Farm involment in some of these classs happen.

Back