Sponsors Available:

MikeBigg

I would like to start a "mentoring" program for the remnants of the Mafia. In light of the idiotic and dumb-azz posts that yall submitted in prior weeks, I feel it might be now appropriate that you all clear all "posts" through a member of the Cartel.

I encourage you to look within yourself, swallow your pride, and select from among the following list a person or person(s) whose smack style you would like to follow. Let it be known, that since we are in the midst of an azzkicking campaign, we cannot not devote full attention to any tutoring for you lames. However, we will be glad to preview your post prior to your submitting it to the board.

Thanks Kenn Rashad for your foresight in establishing the PM feature of TSPN. You must have known that the Mafia would eventually need this tool to communicate with the Cartel for "confidential" counseling.

PROSPECTIVE MENTOR'S LIST

D TIGER

DR SWEET NUPE

ER THE GRAMBLING MAN

G-QUE

GRAM FAN

GRAM TIGRESS

GSU SPIRIT

GSUperTIGER

JSTUS

KAPPALICIOUS

MACHIAVELLI

MIKE BIGG

NASTY NUPE

SOG

SUGE

please understand that these persons might decide that some of you are so dayum pathetic that they chose to assign you to small talk for an orientation period

Back