Special Thanks to the Houston Committee!

MsJag4Jag

Guys,

Your efforts were very MUCH appreciated! I thank each of you for your part in planning and encouragement!

<b>Special Thanks from Ms. Jag4Jag:</b>

<b>Alexxus</b> --Just when you were needed, you stepped in and pushed this event to fruition. You did the behind the scenes work that often go unnoticed! For your assistance, I am very thankful! Girl, if I stick with you, I'll be the best bargain shopper this side of Houston! ;)

<b>Fire</b>-- You secured our park even though Allison destroyed that! You produced and ran our Award Department! You assisted us in EVERY way possible! For your work, I am eternally thankful! :)

<b>Tara</b>-- For being our Graphics Artist and Photographic Historian...and announcement person, I am thankful! :) Oh yeah, thanks for my card and my crystal Strawberry! :D :D :D

<b>Mike</b>--Thanks and you know why! ;)

<b>GSUTigress</b>--Thanks for the use of your clubhouse. Thank you for securing the clubhouse for us and hanging with us until 4 AM.

<b>Kenn, thanks for not giving up on us!!!!!!!!</b>

The entire Houston Committee: It was a pleasure to work with you, and I look forward to carrying out the rest of our reunion. Perhaps we can BBQ next weekend. June 16, 2001, the Saturday before Father's day.

Band Fan - Thanks for being there after driving through tons of rain from the SW side. Thanks for braving through a typhoon on Tuesday night just to pay your reunion money. The stuff you do amazes me sometime.

Quietstorm - another PV person who braved the typhoons and made it to the reunion.

TSU folks - thanks for coming even though yall could not make it home until the next afternoon. Yall second to us PV folks in support.

Prissy -Thanks for looking so fresh, so clean

Bornthrilla- Thanks for drinking up all the d@mn beer and eating up all the d@mn chicken wings

SuperJag- Thanks for kicking my azz at playstation. Payback is a beyatch.

Suge - Thanks for organizing the MANcott of this foolishness

J-State Tiger - Thanks for winning so many awards... Im jealous of you.

Man Upstairs - Thank you for attempting to wash away the wicked with waters of fury while they were gathered in Fouston

Thank you for attempting to wash away the wicked with waters of fury while they were gathered in Fouston

All jokes aside but this has got to be the stupidest chit I've ever read. People here lost homes, cars, property and in some cases even died....you friggin idiot. :redhot:

Originally posted by bornthrilla

All jokes aside but this has got to be the stupidest chit I've ever read. People here lost homes, cars, property and in some cases even died....you friggin idiot. :redhot:
So? Long as im ok.

<center>The sun'll come out Tomorrow,
bet your bottom dollar that Tomorrow there'll be sun!

Just thinking about Tomorrow,
clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow 'til there's none.

When I'm stuck with a day, that's gray, and lonely
I just stick out my chin and grin and say: Oh!

The sun'll come out Tomorrow,
So you got to hang on 'til Tomorrow.
Come what may!

Tomorrow, Tomorrow,
I love ya, Tomorrow,
you're only a day away.

Tomorrow, Tomorrow,
I love ya, Tomorrow,
you're only a day away!</center>

Tara,

That's what I meant when I was talking about posters on this board who play around too much.

Some folks like to hide behind their computer screens and say any off the wall thing that comes into their small minds, just because there is no one around to check them.

I guess it's part of their whole "Internet persona" or something.

If you think people dying, losing property and becoming homeless is something to joke about, then you are even lamer than I thought.

FYI: Just because you are hiding behind a computer screen doesn't mean you have to act ignorantly doing so.

First of all, Im not hiding behind a computer. Ive met plenty of people from the board and I say what I please.

Second If you cant take the heat, you can head back over to MF and you wont have to endure these comments. You call me an idiot and ignorant and im supposed to feel some sympathy for people that I dont even know? Why? If you lost something in the storm then sorry. But I dont care about some strangers.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!

Mad props to the Houston committee for trodding on the face of *****ery and "I ain't coming, but why/why not ..." bullcrap, and for making the most of an impossible situation.

Nothing but love from ME ... you know I batten down the hatches at the mere mention of rain ...

:p

:insert picture of little girl holding baby doll and crying, as her house is completely flooded in the background:

:Insert picture of rescue workers pulling dead bodies out of the flood waters on the 288 freeway:

OK, Bornthrilla and JST ...

This thread was opened in the spirit of positivity. If you can't keep it positive, start your own damned mudslinging thread!

JST and Bornthrilla GET OFF my thread with that XXXX!

Excuse me guys, don't make me use my moderator POWERS.

****grinning with evil intent at JST and Bornthrilla********

Special thanks to Machavelli

Machy, thank you ever so much for sending our door prizes. We will issue everything at the second part of our reunion. Allison took precidence over everything in Houston on July 8-9, 2001!

I'm sure these band people will appreciate your band tapes, t-shirts, cups, and playing cards! Much love!

God Bless the "Allison" victims

I'm soooo sorry that I missed the festivities, but I'll definitely try and be a part of the second half.:p

Thanx to all who voted for me too and Congrats to Blu for winning....you go girl.:D

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Suge - Thanks for organizing the MANcott of this foolishness

J-State Tiger - Thanks for winning so many awards... Im jealous of you.

LOL...man you are silly!!!
The Flock!!!

Ahhh.....

Step'n out.....:emlaugh: Gotta love the SWACPAGE Personalities.
I'm sure the next time a thread is deleted or opposition comes up J-State...your thread will be reposted.;)

JST:
First of all, Im not hiding behind a computer. Ive met plenty of people from the board and I say what I please.

Second If you cant take the heat, you can head back over to MF and you wont have to endure these comments. You call me an idiot and ignorant and im supposed to feel some sympathy for people that I dont even know? Why? If you lost something in the storm then sorry. But I dont care about some strangers.

Gotta call'm like I see...but I still love ya!:D

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
im supposed to feel some sympathy for people that I dont even know?
Why?
I dont care about some strangers.

Some of those strangers are my friends and relatives. :(:(
It's the kind and humane thing to do.:( :(

Back