Special teams, offense, defense, and......

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
<font size=8>HEART!</font>

Cartel, this game showed me that the glory days are back. We finally have the heart!

The SWAC is in trouble! Believe that.

Less than a minute, we drive the entire field on the road. Are you serious? Questionable calls and all, the <font size=7>I</font>con showed its @$$ as we overcame!

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
<font size=8>HEART!</font>

Cartel, this game shown me that the glory days are back. We finally have the heart!

The SWAC is in trouble! Believe that.

Less than a minute, we drive the entire field on the road. Are you serious? Questionable calls and all, the <font size=7>I</font>con showed its @$$ as we overcame!

<h3>G-Men to that Supe...G-Men!!!</h3>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We continue to show the world what it is to
<font size=20>PERSEVERE</FONT SIZE=20>.
Tonight was just another reason why we are <font size=12>GREATNESS</FONT SIZE=12>.

<font size=6>It does my heart all the good to see you whip that PSU arse.. Congrats...

<font size=2> I got one question, though. Does this mean we get to Kick the Real Grambling's arse this year? 'Cause we are a little tired of beating teh ist of a has-been.

Enjoy your success and #1 ranking (BCF). I sure hope y'all move up into the top #10 of the USA/Today poll too.

We want you and big as you can get... We got to prove to you once and 4 all that them other asrse whippings we justified too.

After the Last Portland Touchdown...

I almost gave up, not really realizing that
THIS IS THE 2001 GREATNESS TOUR

And we are rewriting the song "You gotta have Heart"

to

"WE REALLY HAVE HEART" ......... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Major props to Gram. I read that this one was won on the last play of the game. Then had to hit a 35 yard FG (PAT) for the winning point.

Gotta give it up to ya.

Whazzup folk? I stepped out for a while. The halftime score
had me feeling the game was in hand. Taking nothing from them
Portland fellas, but I left home figuring we would score about two more td's and shut PSU out the rest of the way.

Looks like PSU hung pretty tough. To bad they just happen to be playing the best football team in D1AA. [size=4.5]YOU HEARD ME![/size]. The best football team in D1AA resides in the GRAMBLING, LA. - HOME OF THE GMEN, THE ICON!...WHAT?

[size=4.5]NEXT!?![/size]

Great post MikeBigg :)

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Looks like PSU hung pretty tough. To bad they just happen to be playing the best football team in D1AA. [size=4.5]YOU HEARD ME![/size]. The best football team in D1AA resides in the GRAMBLING, LA. - HOME OF THE GMEN, THE ICON!...WHAT?

[size=4.5]NEXT!?![/size]

It's on now, WE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I listened to the game and just wait your turn!!!!!! Believe me we are nothin' nice!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grambling Portland St
First downs 30 19
Rushed-yards 50-354 26-96
Passing yards 157 268
Sacked-yards lost 2-10 1-11
Return yards 50 42
Passes 14-23-1 20-30-1
Punts 5-33.0 5-44.4
Fumbles-lost 3-0 0-0
Penalties-yards 17-152 12-143
Time of possession 31:24 28:36

We really should have scored on every possession. Nonetheless, we won with over 500 yds total offense. This was a total team effort sparked by Hymes's confidence.

"I told the team this one was on me," Hymes said. "All of my life I've loved playing under pressure, and this was perfect. This is the kind of game I love."

Hymes faked a handoff to the right and then ran around left end untouched for the winning score.

"The play was called 48-boot with the line blocking down for the run," Hymes said. "I knew it would be open. The defense bit up the middle, and the outside was wide open."

The game was not decided until freshman kicker Brian Morgan made a 35-yard extra point that was moved back because of a celebration penalty.

Brad Hill ran for 183 yds and two Tds on 28 carries. Hymes ran for 83 yds on 15 carries and two Tds.

I'm just loving the awesome ground game that the GMEN are displaying. Brad Hill banging inside and moving the chains and Shanklin coming in for a change of pace to jet outside!

PSU scored 29 points, but the GSU defense was on point. In the first half the announcers were really impressed with the defense...especially Robert Taylor.

I'm proud of course for my GMEN, but knows this is good for our conference. Really pulling for the Jags to handle things against Tulane this week.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
I'm just loving the awesome ground game that the GMEN are displaying. Brad Hill banging inside and moving the chains and Shanklin coming in for a change of pace to jet outside!

PSU scored 29 points, but the GSU defense was on point. In the first half the announcers were really impressed with the defense...especially Robert Taylor.

I'm proud of course for my GMEN, but knows this is good for our conference. Really pulling for the Jags to handle things against Tulane this week.

Thanks for the support, as you have seen in my post I was with the Gmen all the way. It's just something 'bout the 'boot.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GO HEAD TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

LOOKING LIKE A CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER TEAM.......FINALLY!

SEE YA IN ORLEANS...........CHUMS!

BRING YOUR "A" GAME!

Back