Speaking Life for our institutions and teams in the 2023-2024 Athletic Season....

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
I am always grateful for each and every school that is represented on this website. It has always been fun to show love to the teams we support while at times and rooting against other teams with a competitive spirit. All of the previous which has been evident on the forums of this website has allowed many of us to get to know each other on a personal level and even form special bonds based on other things that we have in common as well as just plain mutual respect. From time to time, some of us may take the spirit of competition a little too far but most of us understand and accept the fact that none of us are perfect. We all have our challenges and at the end of the day, we simply want the best for our schools. Many of us over the years have also come to realize that when one of our schools have had championship success, it is a testament and inspiration of what can come when one is giving it there very best in life in spite of our challenges and shortcomings.

With all that said, may each institution and teams identified on this sight be represented well once again. May there be traveling grace for the teams and all supporters as they travel up and down the roads. Injuries may happen and if or when they do, I speak for healing to take place through the medical teams and staff that are on the clock and giving treatment. For each event, I speak covering and protection over the crowd for anyone that may have a sick and twisted desire to cause harm. May security be alert and on guard at all times. I speak for attendance at many games to reach a peak like never before in order to bring in money and funds that will go a long way in helping our schools continuing in sustaining itself financially. May the marching bands entertain us like they always do. May the cheerleaders spark us to simply cheer. May the referees do all that they know to do to make sure the games are fair. May the atmosphere at every game be so joyous that it will continue to inspire a prospect to consider and attend one of our schools. May those athletes with unique gifts standout so much that the opportunity to go to a professional level present itself as so many have successfully done over the years. May all of the actions of athletes on each of our teams be symbolic of what can happen when we live and lead Godly lives with discipline and focus.

All these things I speak from my heart in this new season! Be well everyone!

Scriptural Inspiration: Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us (NLT).

Back