Southern vs Valley televised?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by unknown1
So I guess UPN picks up the MBC games here.
I just checked their schedule and they have the SU/Valley game listed and Gram vs Alcorn for Sep 6, so they must be showing the MBC schedule.

:jump:

I won't even have to fool with those idiots at Comcast!!!!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
I just checked their schedule and they have the SU/Valley game listed and Gram vs Alcorn for Sep 6, so they must be showing the MBC schedule.

:jump:

I won't even have to fool with those idiots at Comcast!!!!
:bawling:

SWAC GAMES

Just for general information -- if you do not have MBC go to
www.upn.com & click on local stations, choose your state, the
site should show the cities that each state carries. Click on
your city and go to sports. This should show the SWAC games
carried in August and September.

On August 30th UPN 67 in Montgomery is showing Bama State vs. FAMU, and on September 13th they're showing SU vs. A&T.

For those who have A&M cable lol Channel 22 which is MBC....will be showing the Valley-SU game sat night....on Sunday they showin the Aggie Eagle and the Skegee-Miles game in bham:D:D:D

MBC & UPN

Blacknbengal,
MBC will broadcast about 17 SWAC games, however UPN will also
broadcast the games (in locations that do not have MBC). Since you are in Atlanta -- the games should come on MBC. Also I think it is a local UPN station decision if the games are carried. At SWAC
Media day this was mentioned. SO PLEASE WATCH SATURDAY AS
THE FIRST sippy school falls to the MIGHTY JAGS.

beans,
you're slow (as usual)

It is on their schedule too.

sheesh.

MH, I searched UPN's website and I did not see anything about sports, period. I was just wondering if it is coming on certain channels (ex. Digital cable vs standard cable). I have standard cable and I can not pick up certain channels. I was just askin.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: MBC & UPN

Originally posted by sharpy
Since you are in Atlanta -- the games should come on MBC.

Sharpy, I can not pick up MBC. I checked my comcast local listing and MBC channel is 272. My cable do not go to 272, it stops at 80. :( That is why I was checking UPN's local programming schedule.

that'll be $50 for the info.
:D

now if only I can find out what station here is part of that rinky dink FAMU TV deal so I can record the game Saturday.

now if only I can find out what station here is part of that rinky dink FAMU TV deal so I can record the game Saturday.
Arent you going to be at a wedding?

~snicker~

It might be a good idea to go ahead and get the digital cable package and that should take care of everything.You can get it on just one television if you have more than one.

Just so all of you would know, who tend to complain and talk about what the other's have and we don't.

If you don't buy the damn pkg. it won't do the swac a bit of good and it'll be just another in a long line of TALKING LOUD AND DOING NOTHING!

Just a thought my brother's and sister's....btw even if your going to the game leave your tv on to record the game and if your vcr is broken or you don't know how to set it, do it anyway.

It's the only way they can count who's watching,just another thought.:idea:

The prices vary and they run specials from time to time.The best thing to do is give your local cable provider a call.Get right on it so they can get your service cut on by the weekend.

Back