Southern vs Northwestern State results

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
NW interception on SU outlet pass. Darn!!! Pete is pissed!!! SU sacks NW. 2nd string Defense front looking great!!! 3rd and 16.

Peace!!!

Keep the updates coming Z. I loss connections with the nwst broadcast and cant get back on (from ATL) keep getting busy signal at their sight.

Oh wow... the announcers are saying there is no way there are 27k at that game..... lol...

What going on at SU.... no clock.... miscalculations... refs not being consistent.....

SU... THIS GAME IS OVER....

Originally posted by bluphiiijsu
here goes SU trying to cheat to win this one..... lol
This is not the smack board...Dont post anything if you dont have any update info.

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Cat Daddy? ... What link are you listening to? I am on Northwestern's website...

MS J4J

I'm in Baton Rouge so I'm listening to it on 107.3.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by bluphiiijsu
Oh wow... the announcers are saying there is no way there are 27k at that game..... lol...

What going on at SU.... no clock.... miscalculations... refs not being consistent.....

SU... THIS GAME IS OVER....

This is not smack...and if you report what was said...the second announcer also said... "well it looks like a large crowd to me"

In addition, our stadium holds 24,000...but with endzone seating the crowd can reach 27,000... It has in the past...we hold a record for that...

Please take the smack to the SMACK Board. Thank you.

You guys are too sensitive. Don't shoot the messenger. It ain't smack if it's true. If the announcer said it, he said it.

Now, let's go SU!!!!!!!!!!!

TP... this is not smack... and I'm listening to the same network that BluPhi is listening to.... I heard what the first announcer said...and I also heard what the 2nd one said... AND I know the record on our stadium. End of story.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
You guys are too sensitive. Don't shoot the messenger. It ain't smack if it's true. If the announcer said it, he said it.

Now, let's go SU!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is for updates not stupidity. So dont defend it. "lol" is smack. You beat howard tonight. We shall see in October "COUSIN!!!"

I thought you said GSU was suppose to win the Classic last year? So, who cares. Just worry about what is suppose to happen 11/24/01 - 9 Next Time!!!

Peace!!!

Back