Southern vs Mississippi Valley State Game Updates:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Del for a Mighty Jag 1st downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Darren rushes for a gain of 4. Lee passes to Kendrick out the backfield and HE GETS THE TD. 2 TDs for Kendrick and Encroachment on MVSU and XP is still missed.

SU 20
MVSU 6

Genius gets it. TD off of something that has already worked!!! Freshman, kicker. Stay calm Jaguars. He'll be alright. 50,000 isn't easy to adjust to from most high school programs. However, why not run it in from the 1 for a 2 pt conversion?

Oh well...

The Juke is blowing Cupid Shuffle. Josh will only get better.

It is an adjustment. You don't get the smooth transition of a Carlos Leach in every incoming Freshmen kicker. The key is to not let his confidence fall off.

It is an adjustment. You don't get the smooth transition of a Carlos Leach in every incoming Freshmen kicker. The key is to not let his confidence fall off.

It won't trust me. He missed the XP against FAMU and showed out after that. It will only make him better.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It won't trust me. He missed the XP against FAMU and showed out after that. It will only make him better.

I agree. He was a successful high school kicker. I would think the only way that could happen is if we start tripping about his transition to the big stage.

Our running attack is killin em.

Run a lot! Short pass every now and then. Throw deep every then...

That waiting to the last minute to get plays in drives me crazy... As long as we don't move backwards for it, I'll be alright...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back