Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here

To listen to the Jackson State Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV:

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

JSU vs. Southern-Live Broadcast...

http://www.jsums.edu/pressroom2/article.cfm?id=1890

JSU-TV will be airing the game live tomorrow. Simply go to the JSU Website and click on the "Battle of the Big Cats" logo:

1890.jpg

:tup:

Props to JSU and SU fans. Weather is great, view is wonderful, venue is superb and the women are phenomenal. This classic is off the meters chart right now and it is only 4:01 p.m.

Thanks for the live remote tomcat1!

I'm a big observer and I am smiling because the liquor is right and my bruhs have set the food out. Much props to the JSU/SU fans as they mingle together there is a love-hate relationships going on here. Like a big family reunion. These Jag fans are just as wild, crazy (in a good way) and don't give a f*&^ as these Tiger Fans. Arrogance at its best. I sure hope both of these schools make it to the swac championship because they are a mirror image of each other, except JSU fans look a little bit more cultured. :):):)

I think I just saw Vivica A. Fox, Gabrielle Union,Megan Good and Beyonce. Too much of this Trinidad Rum. Ooops See ya'll in the morning.

Thanks for the live remote tomcat1!

Watch the live Webstream of JSU vs Southern football game - Satruday, 6 p.m.:retard:

Spell Check????? :(

This network keeps buffering on me. If I can't connect to it then I going to call it crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back