Southern Vs. Jackson State 2003

TAPE MASTER

I HAVE THE TAPE IT HAS BOTH BANDS MARCHING IN STANDS, HALFTIME, MORE STANDS THIS TAPE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR AN CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO SUPER CRUNK FOOTAGE !!!!!!!
HOLLA AT ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by TAPE MASTER
I HAVE THE TAPE IT HAS BOTH BANDS MARCHING IN STANDS, HALFTIME, MORE STANDS THIS TAPE IS CRYSTAL CLEAR AN CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO SUPER CRUNK FOOTAGE !!!!!!!
HOLLA AT ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

i am interested in this tape holla back

Yo, I can vouch for TAPEMASTER...He has some good footage. TAPEMASTER, email with your list again and let me know what you have recently acquired...Holla Back

I have a tape! But I was sitting in front of and and next to the "U".

I need the reeeeel deal.

I want this tape.

CHECK YOUR E-MAIL

Originally posted by Bodacious_Storm
Yo, I can vouch for TAPEMASTER...He has some good footage. TAPEMASTER, email with your list again and let me know what you have recently acquired...Holla Back

Is tapemaster the guy that shoots halftime shows from the sideline, shakey footage and poor quality. :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah, ya see I'm going to go ahead and have to get one of those tapes. Soo if would give me some info on how to get one that woud be great. Thanks.

Originally posted by TAPE MASTER
NOPE YOU GOT ME CONFUSE WITH SOMEONE ELSE :)

It must me another short dude that lives in Georgia that films with a VHS-c camera and doesn't use a tripod and tries to cram lots of footage on tapes. My mistake. :rolleyes: That dude has some horrible footage. Plus he takes forever to send footage and tries to get an attitude when you call him on it.

Originally posted by COACH
It must me another short dude that lives in Georgia that films with a VHS-c camera and doesn't use a tripod and tries to cram lots of footage on tapes. My mistake. :rolleyes: That dude has some horrible footage. Plus he takes forever to send footage and tries to get an attitude when you call him on it.
You see.......now that makes me want one of your tapes even more.:cool:

A COPY

MAN I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COPY TAPEMASTER AND ANY OTHER J-STATE FOOTAGE PARTICULARLY 2000,2001 SEASON
I WAS UNABLE TO GO TO ANY GAMES B/C I WAS MARCHING THEN

Back