Southern University layoffs and program cuts coming

84 SU Grad. Any more questions? Want my social? Parents name? Show size? High School i graduated from?

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
84 SU Grad. Any more questions? Want my social? Parents name? Show size? High School i graduated from?

:tdown: *speechless*

Ok, the reason I asked, because apparently you seem to be in that strange minority group from Southern that loves putting the school's bad business out in the open. You may think you're doing the school good – you're not.

News flash, Southern is not the only HBCU going through problems i.e. state budget cuts and/or cutting programs. Anyone on this board who thinks their school is exempt from these things is an idiot. SU is setting wheels in motion and things are getting better. However, what I've noticed, the combination of racist, bias coverage from The Advocate, haters from other HBCUs with no sincere intent on seeing Southern thrive (why should they) and a small group of loud mouth bama idiots from Southern who seem to love attention, are what's keeping Southern down right now.

So yeah, that's why I asked who the hell you were. Because you seem to be on an anti-Southern "thing" every time I log on to this damn site. There are good things going on in Baton Rouge. Stop whining and do something to help your alma mater.

Ok, the reason I asked, because apparently you seem to be in that strange minority group from Southern that loves putting the school's bad business out in the open. You may think you're doing the school good – you're not.

News flash, Southern is not the only HBCU going through problems i.e. state budget cuts and/or cutting programs. Anyone on this board who thinks their school is exempt from these things is an idiot. SU is setting wheels in motion and things are getting better. However, what I've noticed, the combination of racist, bias coverage from The Advocate, haters from other HBCUs with no sincere intent on seeing Southern thrive (why should they) and a small group of loud mouth bama idiots from Southern who seem to love attention, are what's keeping Southern down right now.

So yeah, that's why I asked who the hell you were. Because you seem to be on an anti-Southern "thing" every time I log on to this damn site. There are good things going on in Baton Rouge. Stop whining and do something to help your alma mater.

Dude i give back twice a year to the Engineering dept. Don't get to make games like i would want to due to my work schedule but i purchase season tickets yearly. I focus on the positive and the negatives, it's not like many don't know the past administration messed up SU. You do you and i will do me and i will say what i want to say and how i want to say it. I'm not the type that sugar coats. Never been and never will be. If something it's wrong, it's wrong, will never be shame because i still love SU but why hide things when they are obvious just to fake like everything is golden. You can Rip Van Winkle the situation all day but i'm not. Good Day.

:tup:

You two kiss asses act like no one knows corruption is killing SU. It's no secret. To many people connected for things to be kept in house, i will never uphold wrong doing and the past administration didn't do nothing. I will never allow my school pride make me stay in denial just to make it seem everything is fine when most people with common sense know its not, so thumbs up all you want and stay stuck in the 90's and prior all you want to. Some of you are a joke and think that everyone should lie and accept and not voice opinions. Sorry i was raised to speak my mind. Deal with it. the truth will always set you free.

Real talk. Fly your ass to Baton Rouge and speak your mind there. Releasing all this crap to a bunch of Grambling and Jackson State folk on TSPN is ignorant.

Back