Southern University faculty allegedly stolde 150,000 +

tomcat1

I heard a small snippet day on the radio that two SU faculty members, one middle easterner and a white faculty member allegedly stole the money from su and that one of them is missing and possible out of the country.

Can anyone share light on this story. If this is true, there are many non-blacks who work at HBCU's who are there for the money only and some of them treat our students like crap. When I was a student at JSU, we had an Indian instructor who talked down on us and said he didn't believe in God and he would ride the elevator with us. One day he asked us to get off the elevator and I turned his azz in to the Prez and he is no longer at JSU. There were many allegations that turned out to be true about this jackazz.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If you gone degrade this school, at least understand how to spell the word you trying to degrade them with................

If you gone degrade this school, at least understand how to spell the word you trying to degrade them with................

Dang, I just noticed this, but it's more of an character issue than a school issue. The ones involved did their dirt, but once Southern was aware of it, they bounced. They wrote requisitions for unnecessary computer equipment, and pocketed the money.

Man go somewhere and repair your credit, just because I mispelled a word. You have nothing to degrade me on so you try some punk shat.

QUOTE=CEE DOG;1819729]If you gone degrade this school, at least understand how to spell the word you trying to degrade them with................[/QUOTE]

It "trips me out" how some people "make more money than a little bit" and just can't get enough! And the thing is that the Middle Eastern professor probably went back to his home country where the relations with the U.S. is not good at all and they can't extradite him back to the U.S. so he basically "got away" but at least they found out! I wonder sometimes why these people do what they do or how does it get started--they probably think about how much access they have with the university and then they get to thinking about how they can trick the system at least so where they won't notice that it them, damn shame! this reminds me of the t.v. show Greed that comes on CNBC and they fit a pattern where they have a lot of money but they think about other things that they want to do and it is usually some REAL OUTLANDISH DESIRE like on episode a crook that was head of a major corporation tried to cover 100's of billions of dollars every month he was by getting other investors from some major corporations to invest 300 million dollars at a time or so and believe it or not he spent almost all of that money by spending, it put me in awe, on VERY LAVISH MATERIAL! All together he bilked 2.5 billion dollars from investors and all he had left was 16-20 million dollars left :)crazy:).

:retard:
Did yo ass really just trying to clown somebody about a misspelled word?!?!

:lmao: Jesus Wept...

Back