Southern-Jackson State YOU GETS NO RESPECT IN HERE!!

getuprams

Banned
[video=youtube;GyRaRAge3PE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyRaRAge3PE[/video]

YOU GETS NO RESPECT IN HERE!!! (HEY HEY HEY HEY)

WE SEE OUR MOVES IN ALL YOUR CHEERS (IN ALL YOU CHEEERS)

We Know you THINK you are the BEST(You think you Are You think you are)

S-U WILL PUT YOU TO THE TEST

Don't START No STUFF Won't BE No STUFF

Don't START No STUFF Won't be no STUFF

When you messing with the RAMS...You Bound to Get

AW AW AW AW (SAY WHAT) CRUSHED!

giphy.gif

Getuprams, I think you have the wrong one (JSU). Alabama A&M is the "Small cheerleading" champ. You need to be directing that towards them. But I understand you don't know who they are. They're not known outside of BAMA, but that is where you want to direct that towards.

Yeah buddy yall bad...
Dont know what yall saying but yall bad
You need to come to the SWAC and teach our cheerleaders that method

Getuprams, I think you have the wrong one (JSU). Alabama A&M is the "Small cheerleading" champ. You need to be directing that towards them. But I understand you don't know who they are. They're not known outside of BAMA, but that is where you want to direct that towards.

:lol:

So where were they at a non-Greek Step Show because that was not cheerleading!

Yes It's Cheerleading! It has a name it's called Stomp-n-Shake and WSSU is one of the originators of the style, It's VERY popular in NC\VA\DC\MD\TN

The CIAA is famous for its Cheerleading which is SnS as oppsed to "White Girl Go Fight Win"!!

The CIAA Cheerleading Exhibition last cheer drew over 8,000 people!

cheerleaders is a perky, always smiling, female who fits a particular body mold.

However, in the late 1970s, a new style of cheerleading emerged in North Carolina and Virginia. This African American originated style of cheerleading is called “Stomp n Shake”. Stomp n Shake cheerleaders have the same goals as “traditional cheerleaders” — to motivate their sports team and raise the enthusiasm of fans. However, Stomp n Shake uses African American dance/stepping aesthetics

Yes It's Cheerleading! It has a name it's called Stomp-n-Shake and WSSU is one of the originators of the style, It's VERY popular in NC\VA\DC\MD\TN

The CIAA is famous for its Cheerleading which is SnS as oppsed to "White Girl Go Fight Win"!!

cheerleaders is a perky, always smiling, female who fits a particular body mold.

However, in the late 1970s, a new style of cheerleading emerged in North Carolina and Virginia. This African American originated style of cheerleading is called “Stomp n Shake”. Stomp n Shake cheerleaders have the same goals as “traditional cheerleaders” — to motivate their sports team and raise the enthusiasm of fans. However, Stomp n Shake uses African American dance/stepping aesthetics

Country Ghetto!

Regardless of your denial, Go Fight WIN DOES NOT excite a black crowd. I don't know why SWAC squads continue to use there imitation NCA style of cheerleading. It's just not INTERESTING to black people!

Cheerleading battles are a major factor in CIAA sporting events, much like Dance Lines are in the SWAC!

I guarantee you WSSU fans react more to WSSU's cheers than Southern's does when they stunt!

[video=youtube;o5NoNatVZ8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5NoNatVZ8s[/video]

still ghetto in my book. Ghetto phi Stomp n Shake
954.gif

Do you think that BAMA A&M did this to win all of their small cheerleading contests?

Hey GR

You shoulda posted this video first
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZAVz7StUoow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is why yall are the real SU

[video=youtube_share;ReV3i0WcP4g]http://youtu.be/ReV3i0WcP4g[/video]
what yall do to NCA&T lol?

cheer fight lol
[video=youtube;UxW9YIj5K4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxW9YIj5K4s[/video]

Its called survival

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7dTvii4R0Jk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They be moving...
thats hot

Back