Southern, Get ready. No more Excuses!!!!

Originally posted by SUtrp96
We have to sleep to get our rest..... I advise you all to do the same...

Cause when SU wakes up and show up at the game it will be nothing nice. So go get your rest....

I can say the same for the "Ocean".

When will you're crew hitr H-town?

Prolly when they late arses realize jokes about screw ain't gettin' em no cool points.:D

Originally posted by lilC
Prolly when they late arses realize jokes about screw ain't gettin' em no cool points.:D
Could be worse.....we could be actually playing it, instead of just throwing jokes at it.

Now, how many cool points do you think that amounts to?

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
Could be worse.....we could be actually playing it, instead of just throwing jokes at it.

Now, how many cool points do you think that amounts to?

None, zero, zilch, no mas

Man smh at this thread I heard TxSU this year and I wasn't impressed at all. Ya'll are nasty as usual :rolleyes: Please believe me that ya'll are not on our minds at all. As far as we are concerned we have faced all of the real bands this year so our season is over. Isn't that game next week???? Man I know we're on ya'll minds but daymn!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by PsychoJag
As far as we are concerned we have faced all of the real bands this year so our season is over.:
:shame: I'm a little disappointed you feel that way. So,...now,.....sleep.

Originally posted by Legend35
:shame: I'm a little disappointed you feel that way. So,...now,.....sleep.

That's okay. Pannell was doing the snake on ESPN but this time he'll be doing the runnig man on NBC.... but that's 4 weeks from now. GSU is slaw.:rolleyes:

Oh,.....what blinded ego!!!

And su is over rated. You will be turned into hamburger meat!!!! No one's afraid of the little puddy tat!!!!

Carry on SU and TSU............

Originally posted by Rollin Thunda
Screw on Ocean! R.I.P. Dj Screw

For the record....Alcorn didn't show up to face the Ocean. Your comments on the Ocean are just.....well null and void.

And to Blade....none seeing as how if another band plays some N.O. song or attempts and N.O. dance SU folk got a problem with it. So in keepin with that spirit....if you don't like something someone else does then by all means don't ATTEMPT it yourself.

And to Psychojag we said long time ago we don't know the person that started this thread. Your comments on how we sound haven't changed so why should they have more merit than the zero folks from our side usually give it?:rolleyes:

And to Blade....none seeing as how if another band plays some N.O. song or attempts and N.O. dance SU folk got a problem with it. So in keepin with that spirit....if you don't like something someone else does then by all means don't ATTEMPT it yourself.
Hello, lilC. How are you today?

PS- For the record...it makes me none that the Ocean attempts songs like "Do What You Wanna". It's not authentic....and, compared to the "U's" version....it ain't hitt'n on isht. So, by all means....do what you can do to come close. The kids in H-Town seem to like it.

:)

So. You and I both know the Ocean started playin that back in '76. Before that they simply played "Toot-Toot".:D

I'm straight but I got a question about the alma mater. I'd have to PM it to ya though.

Ocean ain't been the same since Xuang Ping sent them packing back to America........

And we're supposed to not sleep!?

Originally posted by Chi-Tone
Ocean ain't been the same since Xuang Ping sent them packing back to America........

And we're supposed to not sleep!?

Would be funny if it was a japanese name but since you just didn't cut it with that joke....or the ones before.....:rolleyes:

Would be funny if it was a japanese name but since you just didn't cut it with that joke....or the ones before.....:rolleyes:
lil c, my homie said he heard ya'll last night and he said that ya'll blowing the roof off that mutha. he said he was at ryan middle school and it was on........southern better get ready...and this cat is repatable because he is box too.

Originally posted by SKIP
lil c, my homie said he heard ya'll last night and he said that ya'll blowing the roof off that mutha. he said he was at ryan middle school and it was on........southern better get ready...and this cat is repatable because he is box too.

Why SU better get ready...SU been blowing the roof off the sky in every stadium they playe din this year....SMH @ some of you people...glad to hear TxSU is doing something hope it sounds good.

Why SU better get ready...SU been blowing the roof off the sky in every stadium they playe din this year....SMH @ some of you people...glad to hear TxSU is doing something hope it sounds good.
man, txsu has come back up in the game, i know txsu was in limbo for awhile but now, these boys are off the chain....su, don't sleep on these cats. and tell ya'll drum section that garnett got them boys ready so ya'll better not take it weak.

man, txsu has come back up in the game, i know txsu was in limbo for awhile but now, these boys are off the chain....su, don't sleep on these cats. and tell ya'll drum section that garnett got them boys ready so ya'll better not take it weak.

OK SU is off the CHAINS pretty much every year..........
You want a cookie.....Just say it will be a good battle...SMH @ some people still.....

OK SU is off the CHAINS pretty much every year..........
You want a cookie.....Just say it will be a good battle...SMH @ some people still.....
some people are toooooooo cocky, don't let txsu sneak up on ya'll it will be a funny if they knocked ya'll off that high horse.

It wasn't a joke. It's true. The name was the only reference to a joke. Nice comeback...:rolleyes:

_ _ _!

Originally posted by PsychoJag
JUST BECAUSE YOUR BAND IS GOOD THIS YEAR DOESN'T MEAN U R BETTER THAN SU....... :rolleyes:
my band is always good even great. i marched in the storm(P.V.) and i still teach DA BOX. but i am talking about txsu, do not sleep on these cats because they looked dam good when we played them and they smoked gram so i hear...and i feel you when you say one year don't make them great but don't sleep on them.....

i am talking about txsu, do not sleep on these cats because they looked dam good when we played them and they smoked gram so i hear...

...and I stopped reading right there......

You did say Gram right???

...again, I stopped reading right about there......

Back