Sorry guys she is off the market!

NASTYNUPE said:
108079752.jpg

She looks good to me!!!

I love the Black FAMILY!!!!!

They are a Handsome couple.

knock it out the park dawg!!!!! :D

CEE DOG said:
He can have her. Have you ever seen her without make up and weave. Good luck to them on the marriage tip.

Tsk, Tsk, bruh. Do I detect a note of hate?...you are above that, I know. :nod2:

I wish the best for them. :tup:

Dude worked him game to meet Lisa Rae and was successful. She is going to be living on a Island Paradise. The only down fall about this will be the "drastic" change of life style.

I dated a girl back in college who was from Bermuda. I went there one summer and stayed from May to August. Although Bermuda is a beautiful place, living on the islands is totally different than living here in the states. The way of life is a whole lot slower. There are no shopping malls and the stores (grocery, etc.) all close up very early. There are no big department stores, no sports cars because of the small whinding roads. All of the Islands I have visited in the Caribbean (St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Jamaica, Curacao, Aruba, Bahammas, Belize (not an Island), Cozumel, etc. all have a very slow way of life.

I just hope she can adjust.

NASTYNUPE said:
108079752.jpg

She looks good to me!!!

Damn she looks a lot like someone I know in this picture.

Good luck to them. I hope they don't go by the wayside like a lot of Hollyweird marriages.

vertojsu said:
Tsk, Tsk, bruh. Do I detect a note of hate?...you are above that, I know. :nod2:
Why can't a brother think differently? Sorry I am not a follower. Now I want put out how I know her on here because frankly it's none of y'alls business, but it is what it is. If no one likes it tough luck. I don't live a sheltered life so my opinion is mine!! Everyone is not going to find everybody in the world attractive. She might say the same thing about me. Who cares? Like I said earlier I knew her before she went to Hollywood. It's nothing personal at all.

CEE DOG said:
She might say the same thing about me. Who cares? Like I said earlier I knew her before she went to Hollywood. It's nothing personal at all.
Post a pic C-Dog so we can see what you're working with. :ebrow: :retard:

I would but y'all opinion of me still ain't gone make me like women who wear a whole bunch of make up and weave. :lol: Some people like them big, some small, some tall and some short. Everybody is entitled to his or her own personal thoughts nothing is wrong with that.

CEE DOG said:
I would but y'all opinon of me still ain't gone make me like women who wear a whole bunch of make up and weave. :lol:
Look, this ain't got nothing to do w/who YOU like or don't like. I personally could give a damnde less. I said post a pic of Cee Dog. Now Sweetie, will you please comply.

Fortitude said:
Look, this ain't got nothing to do w/who YOU like or don't like. I personally could give a damnde less. I said post a pic of Cee Dog. Now Sweetie, will you please comply.
Yes Sweetie. I like it when you get tough. :ebrow: :bowdown:

Fortitude said:
Soooooo, when can we expect to see this pic?

Fortitude said:
It didn't upload. Try again. You may have to email it to me. If so, let me know, I'll pm you my email address.

Fort,

I saw it and I must say he was WRONG for that. :lmao:

I'm sure it is difficult to watch your waste when it's being picked up by the garbage truck.

Anyway, I see you won't post any pics. ~~snicker~~

Back