Sorry guys she is off the market!

da_caramel_diva

PRIMETIME OMNIMEDIA.
PRESS RELEASE
Actress LisaRaye to Wed Turks and Caicos Chief Minister Michael Misick
(New York City----August 9, 2005) On the evening of July 28th, in the garden of his palatial home, The Honorable Michael Misick Chief Minister of the Turks and Caicos Islands and actress/businesswoman Ms. LisaRaye McCoy became engaged. The Chief Minister got down on one knee in front of both of their families and friends including LisaRaye's mother, Ms. Katie McCoy and proposed. Although the tropical temperatures soared above 80 degrees, LisaRaye remained cool and elegant. Beaming with pride and joy, a teary eye LisaRaye accepted the Chief Minister's proposal. Chief Minister Misick stated: "I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with LisaRaye".

The gorgeous couple met at TBS Trumpet Awards in Atlanta, Georgia. Initially they corresponded by e-mail several times a day. The first date took place in Jamaica when LisaRaye had to fly to Jamaica to host an annual festival weekend. Chief Minister Misick being determined to court LisaRaye flew to Jamaica from Turks and Caicos Islands to take LisaRaye and her friends out for dinner.

Hon. Michael Misick is the Chief Minister of the Turks and Caicos Islands, a group of 40 beautiful Islands between the Bahamas and Puerto Rico in the Caribbean. The Turks and Caicos Islands is known for having the 3rd largest barrier reef system in the world and the best beaches in the world with over 200 miles of white sandy beaches, excellent golf courses and scuba diving. It has also developed a reputation as the premier up market destination for the elite, particular being popular among the jet set from the music and entertainment worlds. Notably Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner chose the Turks and Caicos Islands as the destination for their recent wedding. Many celebrities like Bruce Willis and Donna Karan chose home ownership there as a paradise escape.

Ms. LisaRaye McCoy is an acclaimed actress and businesswoman. She has become the face for urban entertainment and has captured the hearts of many through her work in Hollywood. She got her big break as the star in Ice Cube Players Club, performing along side notables such as Jamie Foxx, Bernie Mack, and Michael Clarke Duncan. She has performed major roles in movies such as The Wood, Guns and Roses, and Beauty Shop. She is currently the star of UPN's third season television show, produced by Will and Jade Pinkett Smith, "All of Us".

In addition to her acting career she is quite a businesswoman having come from a family in the hospitality and banking industries in Chicago. Soon she will be breaking ground on a teenage group home in her home town of Chicago called "Raye of Sunshine".

Chief Minister Misick and Ms. LisaRaye McCoy will exchange there wedding wows on the 28th of December 2005 in the Turks and Caicos Islands.

Michael-E-Misick.gif

Well after watching Players Club a couple days ago is clear to say that he got a good catch. Good luck to them.

He can have her. Have you ever seen her without make up and weave. Good luck to them on the marriage tip.

Well I wish sistah girl good luck. I have seen some photos of LisaRaye w/o make-up and she still look good to me. This dude is lucky. Glad he's a brotha though. :tup:

da_caramel_diva said:
PRIMETIME OMNIMEDIA.
PRESS RELEASE
Actress LisaRaye to Wed Turks and Caicos Chief Minister Michael Misick
(New York City----August 9, 2005) .....Chief Minister Misick being determined to court LisaRaye flew to Jamaica from Turks and Caicos Islands to take LisaRaye and her friends out for dinner..........

SMOOTH and :cool:

I guess I knew Lisa before she became famous. She has a baby by someone I know. Different strokes for different folks. Thanks, but I will pass.

CEE DOG, you don't marry a woman b/c of her looks, dear....maybe they're actually in love. Ever thought of that one? :idea: :rolleyes:

I'm real sure that man knows what HIS woman looks like w/o make-up...he doesn't only see her on tv, like we do.

SU's Finest '93 said:
CEE DOG, you don't marry a woman b/c of her looks, dear....maybe they're actually in love. Ever thought of that one? :idea: :rolleyes:

I'm real sure that man knows what HIS woman looks like w/o make-up...he doesn't only see her on tv, like we do.
I understand that baby girl, but her title was "Sorry guys she is off the market!?. I was just letting her know I am glad she is getting married, but she is not my type of girl. Now some men are into her like that, but I?m not star struck. I also know her on another level so my opinion is different form someone just seeing her on TV.

CEE DOG said:
I understand that baby girl, but her title was "Sorry guys she is off the market!?. I was just letting her know I am glad she is getting married, but she is not my type of girl. Now some men are into her like that, but I?m not star struck. I also know her on another level so my opinion is different form someone just seeing her on TV.
ok honey, gotcha...:kiss:

By: Carmel Diva:

I dont wear makeup! Ok just lip gloss.

I don't know, looking at your picture, look like you are wearing some of those new press on dimples! :shame:

Back