Something Only You Can Answer

jonathan

Good Morning All and Happy, Happy Thursday to YOU! I greet you on this beautiful morning in the matchless and merciful name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! What a glorious day this is to be alive! This is yet another day that you have not seen before! If I were you, I would rejoice and be glad! I am. It is another day to experience the awesomeness of GOD, for He is truly that, awesome.

I trust that this email finds all doing well, as I am!

This morning's devotional requires an answer from you.

Where would you be if it had not been for the Lord on your side?

Psalms 124: 1-8 - *If the Lord had not been on our side-- let Israel say; if the Lord had not been on our side when men attacked us, *when their anger flared against us, they would have swallowed us alive; *the flood would have engulfed us, the torrent would have swept over us, *the raging waters would have swept us away. *Praise be to the Lord, who has not let us be torn by their teeth. *We have escaped like a bird out of the fowler's snare; the snare has been broken, and we have escaped. *Our help is in the name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan
www.jonathanmaddox.com

Singing.....If it had not been...for the Lord on My side..Tell me where Would I be.........Where would I be..;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back