Somebody Got IMbarrassed...

Suge

The Phat Mack
Dayum TiSsUe..I knew we were going to beat your arse...I tried warning you last week. You had your chance to wave the white flag......but no. You brought that bunch of circus clowns all the way to GSU to be homecoming bait!

We beat the brakes off you, and then came back in the 2nd half and beat you like you stole something. You scored 3 freakin points! Man I don't know what it is about HC, but we seem to not like to let teams score touchdowns. At least you outscored them punks from Bama last year!

TiSsue..from what I saw yesterday....you suck! We didn't even play a great game, we wasted several scoring chances...and we still beat your arses by 40! You are a disgrace to the SWAC..I mean you even lost to 0-10..the same 0-10 that got their arses imbarrassed on National TV yesterday!

You suck TxSU. And you have been even further exposed!

I AGREE.......SUGE I TOLD THEM NOT TO COME.....THEY COULD HAVE STAYED AND AT SATURDAY DINNER AT FRENCHIES

Originally posted by Suge
Dayum TiSsUe..I knew we were going to beat your arse...I tried warning you last week. You had your chance to wave the white flag......but no. You brought that bunch of circus clowns all the way to GSU to be homecoming bait!

We beat the brakes off you, and then came back in the 2nd half and beat you like you stole something. You scored 3 freakin points! Man I don't know what it is about HC, but we seem to not like to let teams score touchdowns. At least you outscored them punks from Bama last year!

TiSsue..from what I saw yesterday....you suck! We didn't even play a great game, we wasted several scoring chances...and we still beat your arses by 40! You are a disgrace to the SWAC..I mean you even lost to 0-10..the same 0-10 that got their arses imbarrassed on National TV yesterday!

You suck TxSU. And you have been even further exposed!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Go ahead and smack. Yall earned the right to do so (43-3). Because lawd knows if we had won, I would be showing my blackazz all up in here. But unfortunately we didn't. So carry on.

I guess their the worst SWAC team in Texas. We actually scored on GSU.

GSU pimped slapped TSU like a low class homecoming opponent

That's right and you all didn't have the decency to leave the $50 bucks on the nightstand.

I tell you... country kneegrows don't pay their tricks nowadays.

This is sa_.

We intercepted Hymes twice in the first quarter and Dug puts this 6'1' 240 pound Cante Dulpepper reject in and he just throws up the ball and our DB's get pass inteference calls because they aren't looking back while they are mugging the receivers.

I tell you.... the SWAC's best linebacker get's his arm broken and two of the best offensive linemen goes out with a torn ACL and the rest of the team just nutz up.

These boys have no heart. I bet they lay it down against Morris Clown for homecoming. They aren't playing with any heart out there.

Lamb is getting sodomized and the receivers are dropping the chalupa like Scotty used to. I tell ya, I wouldn't be surprised if the entire team didn't return back for next year with Thomas calling the shots.

Let me give Johnny Cole a call right now.

Yall were pretty pathetic. BUT Santino Hall is a player! If that kid doesn't get injured, he has the ability to someday play on Sundays.

Your team looked bad, but it's also a fact that we are a dayum good football team. We are head and shoulders above the SWAC...just watch how we close things out this year. We're gonna beat these last 3 tricks like rented mules. It will be A NOVEMBER TO REMEMBER

Originally posted by The Panther Fan
I guess their the worst SWAC team in Texas. We actually scored on GSU.

GSU pimped slapped TSU like a low class homecoming opponent

What is it about you and your writing errors? Did you graduate at the bottom of class or are you not a "J" as you claim to be. I don't mind that you try and boost PV's ego up, but do it in a non - spelling error way!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by diva of houston

What is it about you and your writing errors? Did you graduate at the bottom of class or are you not a "J" as you claim to be. I don't mind that you try and boost PV's ego up, but do it in a non - spelling error way!:rolleyes:
Smack'n on Spelling/Grammatical errors = Avoiding questions about getting that ssa kicked.

~REACHING~

Who's avoiding the question Bladerunner?

I guess you didn't see the threads I created. I'm hear to tell it like Mystikal. Ain't no shame.

I want Thomas gone in the worst way.

Originally posted by diva of houston

do you know jack about football? I do not give a rat's ass about spelling errors over the internet, you got your ass kicked so don't try to twist the subject on me. Typical TSU woman :rolleyes:

I'll correct my spelling when you pay me for my work. Otherwise, expect more and more erroes

(I speeled erroes wrung on purpoose)

:rolleyes:

You were GSU's Tigermeat for Homecoming :emlaugh:
You might as well cut scholarships and do it PV style because your not winning anymore than we are

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Here is another glowing example..

..of why I don't smack with women.

Things are getting worser and worser, than they ever were in the pass. This is even more imbarrassing!

Suge,

Speaking of women, did you noticed the dancers (or maybe they were flag girls) coming in with Tissue's band! Man, I haven't seen so many flabby cheeks since Nixon was in office.

They came in the same way their team left out...[size=4.5]EXPOSED[/size]!!!

Too easy!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

Its true, we are having a very bad season; I hope we have better luck next year. And as for you "Panther Fan", we'll see how many points yall gonna score on Saturday. You talk about we were tiger meat, yall are going to be blow off the field in front of your own people. At least we did score a few points at GSU!! And yes, I do know alot about football; obviously the school you go to don't!!!: :D :p :p

Like I said before...

I will never smack Prairie View or it's 15 scholarships.

Come On C-Leb. It is PV. It is the Principle in it. See, if we let him Slide, others will come and try. Even at the football Games they will smack.

Please let us Smack on PVU, PLEASE C-LEB!!!!
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

how can a 3-whatever team smack a 2-6 team when the 2-6 team scored on the SWAC West's first place team and the 3-whatever team didn't?

Diva of third ward

we lose our homecoming, fine, but ain't like the world is expecting us to win anyway. But if you lose to a SWAC reject, man

Originally posted by The Panther Fan
how can a 3-whatever team smack a 2-6 team when the 2-6 team scored on the SWAC West's first place team and the 3-whatever team didn't?

Diva of third ward

we lose our homecoming, fine, but ain't like the world is expecting us to win anyway. But if you lose to a SWAC reject, man

I see right now you are trying to take me to that evil level. :redhot: :redhot: But, since I am a very bright and respectfull person; I shall not be rude.:goodbad:

I see right now you are trying to take me to that evil level. But, since I am a very bright and respectfull person; I shall not be rude.

respectful is spelled wrong Third Ward Diva

Back