Somebody...Anybody...WHY can't we all get along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look you stay out of this pretty eyes. I'm fussing with SLT and Crit right now. I don't mess with shawt mean women. I coming to Pine Bluff homecoming just to mess with you. :ebrow:

I don't have time to mess with miscellaneous negroes @ Homecoming. You can't catch me at HC. Ask Panthrowed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man treat the women folk nice, and they will be even nicer to you.

I'm the king of the jungle not them. The male lion never does anything but protects his pride. The women catch the food, let him eat first and they raise the kids. I'm just doing like nature.

I'm the king of the jungle not them. The male lion never does anything but protects his pride. The women catch the food, let him eat first and they raise the kids. I'm just doing like nature.

Nature 'gon have your arse alone and looking stupid.

What happened to the REAL questions? I want to learn some more about some of these people on here. That way I can weed out who I need to be around and who I dont. Who I need to be trying to "get with" and who I need to run from.

Man you better depart from that kind of thinking. You know the women folk won't share the goodies with you acting like that.:ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow: Women are special so be nice and love them!:ebrow: :ebrow:

BlackandBengal:

What happened to the REAL questions? I want to learn some more about some of these people on here. That way I can weed out who I need to be around and who I dont. Who I need to be trying to "get with" and who I need to run from.

That's was too :flamethro: of a topic...for most to touch!

Ouch!:lecture:

Hell, I ain't scared!

Mike, do you be as lost sober as you be drunk?

Well, APW, you went to college with his ass ...

Do he? He couldn't find his way across the street with a compass few yurs ago ... :rolleyes: :xeye:

*grabs dildo*

Nature 'gon have your arse alone and looking stupid.

Please. It's to many lonely sisters out here for that. Some of these women just want a man. DO you know 55% of sisters 30 and over never get married? The numbers favor men.

Please. It's to many lonely sisters out here for that. Some of these women just want a man. DO you know 55% of sisters 30 and over never get married? The numbers favor men.

You have that much time to research that? :idea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Then no wonder you're crazy and got that backwards mentality!!!! :idea:
You keep hookin' up with the lonely and crazy sisters.

So.... are you desperate, lonely yourself, horny and will screw anything that doesn't have an adam's apple or all the above?

Vinita:

Hell, I ain't scared!

Mike, do you be as lost sober as you be drunk?

Well, APW, you went to college with his ass ...

Do he? He couldn't find his way across the street with a compass few yurs ago ...

*grabs dildo*

ditto dildo ... :lmao:

Well...letz see..Mike has had his moments...he's a very outspoken person with that raspy thing going on. When sober he can sound like he has some good sense and can typically ease his way in and out of trouble...it's all just a great act either way! He can however turn the "spotlight" on you @ a moments notice. :lol:

I ain't scherd either...Now, WHY folks front'n like they like each other here and like they don't care what anyone thinks about them as it relates to this board...spoons and puddins be burning up the dayum instant messaging lines :lol:...

Some of you wouldn't touch some puddins or spoons with a 100 ft pole and I don't mean physically either. I'm just saying...keep it real...

Why?

You have that much time to research that? :idea:

Yeah. I go to the bookstore everyday at lunch and read all the women folks magazines. Even the ones where you girls talk about sex. You go to stay on top of you gals. :lol:

Then no wonder you're crazy and got that backwards mentality!!!! :idea:
You keep hookin' up with the lonely and crazy sisters.

So.... are you desperate, lonely yourself, horny and will screw anything that doesn't have an adam's apple or all the above?

Girl you just don't know. I have been pimping a long time. This mess ain't new to me. You better ask somebody shawty. The game is old, but it's still cold.

Yeah. I go to the bookstore everyday at lunch and read all the women folks magazines. Even the ones where you girls talk about sex. You go to stay on top of you gals. :lol:

Why read about it when you can just talk to a REAL woman?
I am sooooooooooooooooooo convinced you just haven't ran upon the RIGHT woman yet.
Stop preying on the lonely chicks. :lol:

Get them V. You know I got your back. They be fronting don't they baby girl. :lol: Call them out cause you know how we get down.
ditto dildo ... :lmao:

Well...letz see..Mike has had his moments...he's a very outspoken person with that raspy thing going on. When sober he can sound like he has some good sense and can typically ease his way in and out of trouble...it's all just a great act either way! He can however turn the "spotlight" on you @ a moments notice. :lol:

I ain't scherd either...Now, WHY folks front'n like they like each other here and like they don't care what anyone thinks about them as it relates to this board...spoons and puddins be burning up the dayum instant messaging lines :lol:...

Some of you wouldn't touch some puddins or spoons with a 100 ft pole and I don't mean physically either. I'm just saying...keep it real...

Why?

Why read about it when you can just talk to a REAL woman?
I am sooooooooooooooooooo convinced you just haven't ran upon the RIGHT woman yet.
Stop preying on the lonely chicks. :lol:

Please don't believe that. I ain't know fool now woman. :lmao: Talking to women ain't hard. They can't do nothing but say yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back