Somebody...Anybody...WHY can't we all get along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, now, APW, these mofos is walking around *grabbing nutz* with reckless abandon, wouldn't you say?

We got isht we can grab, too! ;)

*Grabz left butt cheek*

Well, now, APW, these mofos is walking around *grabbing nutz* with reckless abandon, wouldn't you say?

We got isht we can grab, too! ;)

*Grabz left butt cheek*

PLEASE LOG OFF NOW:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH, I SEE, and yes, that is how that word is spelled.

*grabz left lip and right boob simultaneously - thereby multitasking*

OH, I SEE, and yes, that is how that word is spelled.

*grabz left lip and right boob simultaneously - thereby multitasking*

this gul doing this isht on purpose!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ROTGDF @ multitasking!!!!!! :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Funny stuff on here today. I must say.LMAO!!!!

Y'all have a Great day folks!!!!!

Goodbye!!!!

Don't go yet STC. What'chew want me to do w/ these pix from GSU-PVU w/e? I got some good ones of Kerlegan standing in the pocket. Kinda' large pic files though (~4.5-5.5 Mb). I didn't upload them to smugmug, etc.

Panthro...spotlight on you?

42 seconds...is that divided by one or two or three...or four or five...six or so on? :lol:

:slap: Panthro....
Get yo arse out dat :read:
You ain't read up on shattt before...why start now...

One...hmmmmphhhhhhh....anyway...the question was asked...
the question was answered...HAPPY OUT THERE NOW? :lmao:

Didn't say it was the truth cause I wut'n there...but...anything else yawl need or want me to ask somebody...anybody? :read:

Didn't say it was the truth cause I wut'n there...but...anything else yawl need or want me to ask somebody...anybody? :read:

:lol: I thought you said it was just jokes? I guess you lied! Why you still in dat mane business. You gettin' like them folks.....:smh:

Go home, Gul!

Hey, let me :read: :hat:

Yeah. One. Now, which one is it? :read: I dunno.... Panthro used'ta travel all ova' dese disunited states once upon a time recently. :read: <b>Alabama</b> :swink:, Jawga-Hotlanta in particular :swink:, B'more, D.C., Flawda, North Cacka-lacky, et al. :read:

Hey, let me :read: :hat:

Yeah. One. Now, which one is it? :read: I dunno.... Panthro used'ta travel all ova' dese disunited states once upon a time recently. :read: Alabama :swink:, Jawga-Hotlanta in particular :swink:, B'more, D.C., Flawda, North Cacka-lacky, et al. :read:

Be careful of what you say to her now, P. I think she is now on the Darkside.....:shame: Po GW......Him done messed up and left the gate open.

She addicted to the board again. Be on the cellphone surfin' and everythang....:smh:

Be careful of what you say to her now, P. I think she is now on the Darkside.....:shame: Po GW......Him done messed up and left the gate open.

She addicted to the board again. Be on the cellphone surfin' and everythang....:smh:

lol

But, the bigger question is about that shacking dealio that she was in the know about though M~. :emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back