Somebody...Anybody...WHY can't we all get along?..Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Panthro:

What is this thing with shackin up? And do you believe in SS motto "There's nothing wrong with alittle freakiness amongst TSPN friends" or something like that.

Letz be clear...
#1) I don't shack!:mad:
#2) FREAKNINESS is a MUST! :lecture:
#3) Enough is enough. :) There has been enough freakiness amongst all you TSPNers to last a lifetime.

Some people/places/things...are still in tact...and some are not!

Que sera ...sera :D

AAMPW, there are some things & limits I would really like to test. I hear this word "Freak" be tossed around like everyday nothingness, but I really can not gauge the level of that word that some people use it or to what degree.

:ebrow:
BlackandBengal:

AAMPW, there are some things & limits I would really like to test. I hear this word "Freak" be tossed around like everyday nothingness, but I really can not gauge the level of that word that some people use it or to what degree.

Webster's Dictionary says:

Freak:

*a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed

*to lose one's nerve

*an addict: someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction;

EXAMPLES: "a golf addict"; "a car nut"; "a bodybuilding freak"; "a news junkie...a Fudge'n FREAK"

Ok. With the Webster definition given, how do you gauge your "Freakiness" or your limit based on that last * mark? And I'm not just talking about Life Savor flavored ice pops.

If I told you that...I'd have to kill ya...:lol:

**grabz breats**

Only the privileged shall or "actually" do know... :teleport:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back