Somebody...Anybody...WHY can't we all get along?..Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it like this a bunch of women I know got nice cars, big houses and big bank accounts, but 90% of them ain't got no man. Now if a fine sista is over 32 and ain't never had a dude try to marry her or ain't had a real boy friend in 10 years something's wrong. Either the puddin is bad or her breath just stanks or both and she crazy. Bad combination.

Or she could not want any children...:read:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I see it like this a bunch of women I know got nice cars, big houses and big bank accounts, but 90% of them ain't got no man. Now if a fine sista is over 32 and ain't never had a dude try to marry her or ain't had a real boy friend in 10 years something's wrong. Either the puddin is bad or her breath just stanks or both and she crazy. Bad combination.

Maybe someone didn't hit it right, and now she's worried about the next person.

CEE DOG...women folk afraid of rejection.

A woman over 32 who ain't never had none of that will admit it. She will say some HITS like:

I'm focused on my career.
I'm focused on my god children.
I'm focused on my nieces and nephews.

:lmao: @ her breath stank.

Ya know...this tells me two things...

ONE ya still thinking about me...:heart:
Two..you're brave...
I mean you put it out der...Asked for what you wanted...not afraid of what the answer might be or how it may come out...that's what I'm talking about...just put it on FRONT STREET...What you really want...
For that ...I have to admit...I am going to just....give'ya

a....NO! :kiss:
I'm look'n out for you boo :nod:...You can't handle the snappah! :lmao:

Gullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I been wanting yo' snappah for a loooooong time. Had to wait for the right time though. You know.... w/ us being involved and all. Since you've booted yours out lol and I've left mine along (pun intended lol), the time is right.

I want snappah to jump up and bite me on the neck! :what: lol

Gullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I been wanting yo' snappah for a loooooong time. Had to wait for the right time though. You know.... w/ us being involved and all. Since you've booted yours out lol and I've left mine along (pun intended lol), the time is right.

I want snappah to jump up and bite me on the neck! :what: lol

Panthro...you can't hanldle it...

Aight...let's have a puddin licking contest...the first person make her Snappah go numb win.:lmao:

Cee and DSN, y'all off the chain up in hur! :lol:

rotflol

Now, there's some dayam truth up in that up yonda' ^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

My 2 former single 40+ year old sister-in-laws send help! :rolleyes:

Panthro...you can't hanldle it...

Aight...let's have a puddin licking contest...the first person make her Snappah go numb win.:lmao:

Please. I'd have APW speaking in tongues like I've done w/ the others whose names I've forgotten but not the faces :retard:. And, I'd make you speak in tongues too if you get underneath me. :gift: I take sex seriously brah. My big momma told me to do it like you live..... <b>HARD!</b>. :hat:

lol :swink: lol

*who's gonna' be the first to post the "dead" smiley? or the :what: :eek: smiley? *

Please. I'd have APW speaking in tongues like I've done w/ the others whose names I've forgotten but not the faces :retard:. And, I'd make you speak in tongues too if you get underneath me. :gift: I take sex seriously brah. My big momma told me to do it like you live..... <b>HARD!</b>. :hat:

lol :swink: lol

*who's gonna' be the first to post the "dead" smiley? or the :what: :eek: smiley? *

Man please...you had he speaking tongues...I had her__________________________x:emlaugh:

Better Yet for those who rode the short bus.......

AAMUPrettywoman x

DSN:
Panthro only the current holder of the Mike Tyson Puddin Licking Championship can handle the snappah.

Have you seen his mouth...
If something like Mike Tyson even came close to my puddin...

***grabz clitz***:mad:
*** and 22 caliber pistol with taser gun***[/quote]

Alpha 3:

What I need now is for two more of you guys to ask her(strike 2, strike 3), so I can get the homerun hit! :ebrow: :ebrow:

I'm spoken for, but if something should ever happen to my current snappahmate...I'll be sure to let you have some of dis righteous, thick, hand whipped, tastey puddin...I'll have yo arse ***grab'n nutz, clitz, tits***...and beg'n for...
more of those dayum Jello Chocolate Pudding cups...:lol: 4SHO!;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

*** and 22 caliber pistol with taser gun***

Alpha 3:

What I need now is for two more of you guys to ask her(strike 2, strike 3), so I can get the homerun hit! :ebrow: :ebrow:
I'm spoken for, but if something should ever happen to my current snappahmate...I'll be sure to let you have some of dis righteous, thick, hand whipped, tastey puddin...I'll have yo arse ***grab'n nutz, clitz, tits***...and beg'n for...
more of that dayum Jello Chocolate Pudding cups...:lol: 4SHO!;)

Throw in a pack of condoms and a chitlin sammich on french and we gotta deal.

Alpha 3:

more of that dayum Jello Chocolate Pudding cups...:lol: 4SHO!;)

*looking up @ the ceiling*

Yes lawd! :hat: I'd like to stir that puddin' up once or twice. Damn, another trip to the ATL in my future? :confused: :shame:

Alpha 3:

*looking up @ the ceiling*

Yes lawd! :hat: I'd like to stir that puddin' up once or twice. Damn, another trip to the ATL in my future? :confused: :shame:

Man get cha own jello puddin pops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back