Somebody...Anybody...WHY can't we all get along?..Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawl still posting? :lol:

Panthro: Congratu-da-hell-lations DSN! You and VahNeater gonna' have y'all a lil' ViMarkette or Marnita. *thinking back cuz I just typed the word "Marnita." Damn.

I done went to lunch, shopped and returned...yawl still @ it.
DSN, Panthro, Alpha 3, Cee Dog...simmer on down...small talk on the other threads...dayumitt! :kiss:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It was 180+ deep it was time! Hince that word...TIME....

Gimme some time...anyway

Funny thing....

I used to talk to a Puddin on here all the time a few years...call her at work...home...hell she could have been Mrs. Hunter....and she is real. But the "Females that Be," not powers...got a hold of her. Now Tiffany calls me about their specials....:scared:

Gimme some time...anyway

Funny thing....

I used to talk to a Puddin on here all the time a few years...call her at work...home...hell she could have been Mrs. Hunter....and she is real. But the "Females that Be," not powers...got a hold of her. Now Tiffany calls me about their specials....:scared:

What did they tell her?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Gimme some time...anyway

Funny thing....

And you blame the females? She must not have been that into you if they turned her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back