Some SU/JSU Historical Trivia!

Re: SU aint ish

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
su aint worth 2 tits on a hog.

Is this how they teach you to express yourself in Jackson, Ms...

I hope you will understand what this will make Jsue come Saturday....

Wisdom: it's very difficult and hard at best to sling or throw mud without getting your hands dirty... Shame, Shame...

Thou learneth nothing from your stay at Jsue... But, being at Jsue explains your dilemma clearly.

MACH, you betta worry about NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT.

LMAO
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

For The Record....

NT,

You lames joined the SWAC in 1958. But, you played football far before that year. Your beloved alma mata touched those ankles and pointed the posterior in the air and took it 97 times.

Final Score

S.U..............97
Jackson College..00

BOW DOWN!!!!!!!

When we were Southern U. you were Jackson College. Now you are Jackson State U. and we are The SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY SYSTEM!!!

Translation: You are not on your SUperior Level....Never have been and never will!!!

ok. ... . . . .. . . . .. what now?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
*A HUSH FALLS OVER THE ROOM*
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
LMMFAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

*{(POINTING MY FINGER AT YOU, DEAD IN THE FACE AND LMAO)}*
You know what, i hope you've all learned a valueble lesson from the whole deal. *snicker*
LOL

Mach, i guess you were right huh?
IT IS HISTORY

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
You SORRY ARSE B*ST*AR*S DID ALL THAT TALKING AND COULDN'T PRODUCE THE 'W'. Please forgive me as i serve you with a vitual BI*TCH SLAP. .... ... *BAM*....THERE YOU GO..

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :cool: :idea: :confused: :rolleyes: :( :eek: :bawling: :emlaugh:

LOL
LOL
LOL
Ay, this is how the "JAGUAR COUNTY" looked after the game.......:idea: :rolleyes: :( :eek: :confused: :( :eek: :eek: :( :xeye: :xeye: :goof: :goof: :xeye: :bawling: :mad: :sleeping: :rolleyes: :mad: :( :eek: :bawling: :goodbad: :goof: :goof: :xeye: :eek: :xeye: :eek: :confused: :redhot: :xeye: :goof: :bawling: :mad: :rolleyes:

one last time..................LMAO

Back