Some of the most handsome black men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
tyrone_hill_ladies_man.jpg

72781659.jpg

It's all about the money to these women. Ugly Wayne got them all.

Man.
Wayne raked in over $20 million last year and Forbes has projected him to rake in between $30 to $40 million this year.

If he making that much, I wonder how much the CEO and Co Founder of CM is raking in. :lol:
Here you go ladies.
Creature Feature's "Daddy". :lol:
PRN-007286.jpg

oh, and I'll add Dennis Haysbert. :love:

HELLO!!!! I could be reading a magazine/book or playing with my son with the TV on, and as soon as I hear his voice--- I give him my full attention. :lol: Is it Allstate or State Farm? I can never remember. I know I hear him say something about saving $500 but that's about all I hear. Having him as their spokesperson might be a Catch 22, because all I see is him (and not the insurance) but then again, maybe somebody is persuaded to use their insurance.

Last edited:
HELLO!!!! I could be reading a magazine/book or playing with my son with the TV on, and as soon as I hear his voice--- I give him my full attention. :lol: Is it Allstate or State Farm? I can never remember. I know I hear him say something about saving $500 but that's about all I hear. :lol:

I'm calling DHR.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
this cat broke out Tyrone Hill, if u gone bring him out, gone and set out Anthony Mason, Otis Nixon, Patrick Ewing, Dennis Rodman, Willie McGee, Ben Wallace, and Luol Deng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back