Some Fall 96 and 97 Throwback Dancing Doll Pics

4 sho

yeah one of the throw back dancing dolls , is kiara aka kiki, she in missy elliot new video " pass dat dutch"", workin dat thang 4 sho, yeah i hear she got a dance studio in cali, { she the one what got the dolls like their is, her and one of her crab sis.

hooolllaa,

su_drummer:redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The one with them in blue in the small room, that captain (dark cutie in the center) had those girls receiving standing ovations practically every week.... My my my....

Peace!!!

SUtrp96 man that was hot pic of the Dolls man thanks!!! I wish the will have between 8 or 9 dolls every year. No more than 9 but more than 6 man!!:D

Re: 4 sho

Originally posted by su_drummer
yeah one of the throw back dancing dolls , is kiara aka kiki, she in missy elliot new video " pass dat dutch"", workin dat thang 4 sho, yeah i hear she got a dance studio in cali, { she the one what got the dolls like their is, her and one of her crab sis.

hooolllaa,

su_drummer:redhot:

Those both are my Crab Sistas, you are talking about Michelle....I love em to death, but they didn't make the dolls what they were...They came in 96 and rep. fa sho....But the dolls were always fiya before our years......They surely made a mark for themselves in DOLL history!!!!!!

Back