Soledad O' Brien?

THAMES

I have been watching some of the Mardi Gras coverage on CNN. I have a question about one of their anchor persons. Is Soledad O' Brien black, white, or hispanic. It's getting hard to tell.

people1.jpg

Soledad O' Brien

She is pretty good.

She is white Haitian, if that makes sense. Her mother is White and Hispanic and her father is what is concieved as white Haitian. She talked about it a few years ago. Truth be told her father had some pull with the Clinton Administration during those Aristed days....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dr. Sweet Nupe,

I'm still not sure. Found this on another site.

Trivia
Voted one of the 50 most beautiful people in the World 2000 by People Magazine.

Her mother Estella is a black high school teacher from Cuba and her father Edward is a white Australian of Irish descent and is a mechanical engineer . In the past few years, she has been honored by both Hispanic and Irish-American groups for her contributions to journalism. Studied at Smithtown High School East in St. James, N.Y., and went to Harvard but dropped out at age 21 to become a newswriter and producer at Boston's WBZ-TV.

linl ...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0639821/bio

is Miles O'brien her Husband? or they just happen to have the same last name?

i was asking somebody yesterday about that.. hmm..

THAMES said:
Dr. Sweet Nupe,

I'm still not sure. Found this on another site.

Trivia
Voted one of the 50 most beautiful people in the World 2000 by People Magazine.

Her mother Estella is a black high school teacher from Cuba and her father Edward is a white Australian of Irish descent and is a mechanical engineer . In the past few years, she has been honored by both Hispanic and Irish-American groups for her contributions to journalism. Studied at Smithtown High School East in St. James, N.Y., and went to Harvard but dropped out at age 21 to become a newswriter and producer at Boston's WBZ-TV.

linl ...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0639821/bio

THAMES - You are correct.

Terrell_SU - they just happen to have the same last name.

Olde Hornet said:
THAMES - You are correct.

Terrell_SU - they just happen to have the same last name.

Sorry about that you are right...Cuban...I said Haitian...lol...my bad...regardless...she is fine to me!

Back