So uh word on the street is Grambling, SU, and PV need a lil help….

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
@Lenard @pvdogteam , @JROCK @dezjaguar , @The Founder @GRAM4LIFE

I have gathered this congregation of brothers representing your respective houses to spread the spirit of smack. So, Come on and sit down with ole prophet. I hear each of your paths to the title game require a Alcorn loss at thee vet. But before we get to that, I just want to extend my therapy services to your sad, depressing to watch, famu putting fawty on whoever come out the west teams. I am concerned brothers. I’m not going to lie. Let me explain..

SUcks word on the street is y’all choked Dooley out with his own ascot for that Alcorn loss. Violence is never the answer. And I heard he still alive. You can’t choke out the COTY with silk. Please seek therapy for your anger.

PV PV PV. Baby I love y’all y’all know I do. But y’all biting off a lil more than you can chew. Y’all like a 5’8 man swearing he 6’0 ft with shoes on. You can lie to yourselves, but we know what we are really looking at on our TVs when we watch y’all play. Bubba “denial” is a sickness. Please seek therapy.

Aw yes. Grambling. Progress vs realistic expectations. The progress after your last therapy session with prophet , you are no longer removing letters from your school like you’re playing hang man in real life. That’s good. You are just not icon of old . Hue gave y’all false hope. Even had @Kenn Rashad on the smack boards earlier this season. We see that defense though. Is that defense championship ready ? Look, when I was 12 I wanted to be a millionaire too but now I’m a ninja working an 8 to 5. If we get to 6 wins and a bayou classic win over SUcks… that’s progress. Seek therapy for your unrealistic expectations.

And remember, Thee doing it for Thee. Y’all better be nice to us this week if y’all want Thee to do a lil sum. One slick word and we running that three man front and putting Jason brown back in. See y’all next session. Thanks kindly.

I have gathered this congregation of brothers representing your respective houses to spread the spirit of smack. So, Come on and sit down with ole prophet. I hear each of your paths to the title game require a Alcorn loss at thee vet. But before we get to that, I just want to extend my therapy services to your sad, depressing to watch, famu putting fawty on whoever come out the west teams. I am concerned brothers. I’m not going to lie. Let me explain..

SUcks word on the street is y’all choked Dooley out with his own ascot for that Alcorn loss. Violence is never the answer. And I heard he still alive. You can’t choke out the COTY with silk. Please seek therapy for your anger.

PV PV PV. Baby I love y’all y’all know I do. But y’all biting off a lil more than you can chew. Y’all like a 5’8 man swearing he 6’0 ft with shoes on. You can lie to yourselves, but we know what we are really looking at on our TVs when we watch y’all play. Bubba “denial” is a sickness. Please seek therapy.

Aw yes. Grambling. Progress vs realistic expectations. The progress after your last therapy session with prophet , you are no longer removing letters from your school like you’re playing hang man in real life. That’s good. You are just not icon of old . Hue gave y’all false hope. Even had @Kenn Rashad on the smack boards earlier this season. We see that defense though. Is that defense championship ready ? Look, when I was 12 I wanted to be a millionaire too but now I’m a ninja working an 8 to 5. If we get to 6 wins and a bayou classic win over SUcks… that’s progress. Seek therapy for your unrealistic expectations.

And remember, Thee doing it for Thee. Y’all better be nice to us this week if y’all want Thee to do a lil sum. One slick word and we running that three man front and putting Jason brown back in. See y’all next session. Thanks kindly.
Alcorn season over, the end.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bruh, I'm breaking out my all-white and red "J" sweat top come Friday morning. I always believed in thee.

But be careful because I saw a few hornets calling themselves THEE Alabama State University. 😱👀👀

Bruh, I'm breaking out my all-white and red "J" sweat top come Friday morning. I always believed in thee.

But be careful because I saw a few hornets calling themselves THEE Alabama State University. 😱👀👀
Yes , our little brothers down in Montgomery. They have had a great year for them this year. Whipped the white man azz , Eddie let his nuts drop and benched Demetrius Davis , and beat Thee. But for some reason they still asked “who is swac”. See, this is what low self esteem can do to you. Success , but still questioning yourself. I hope they too seek therapy for it.

Yes , our little brothers down in Montgomery. They have had a great year for them this year. Whipped the white man azz , Eddie let his nuts drop and benched Demetrius Davis , and beat Thee. But for some reason they still asked “who is swac”. See, this is what low self esteem can do to you. Success , but still questioning yourself. I hope they too seek therapy for it.
This is golden!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ain't this a bitch!

Man, kiss my arse! If that backdoor is still open Saturday, you gott damn right we gonna walk through it!

Back