So Stephen A. Smith is the new Sellout for 2024

What did he say/do this time? lol
I saw something on Tik Tok where he was saying that Donald Trump will be the one to lead black people out of poverty and give us opportunities we've never had. Lol I have no problem with people voting for who they like, but don't be selling people lies. No president of this racist country will lead us out of poverty as a whole. Especially this current MAGA Republicans.

I saw something on Tik Tok where he was saying that Donald Trump will be the one to lead black people out of poverty and give us opportunities we've never had. Lol I have no problem with people voting for who they like, but don't be selling people lies. No president of this racist country will lead us out of poverty as a whole. Especially this current MAGA Republicans.
You sure its real. Now is pretty moderate but havent heard him support trump

Well, if anyone believes the "orange one" will do this, I have some beach front property in Arizona I want to sell to them.

This has to be AI generated . Based upon the shows I have seen, he would never support Trump. The Russian and Chinese governments as well as others are trying to influence our elections.
I hope you are correct. I am really not a big fan of Stephen A. Smith, but I hope he is not that stupid.

Remember these guys are getting paid millions by non minority employers so they have to play by the rules and deal with crap like that

I searched for the video/commentary, and I saw videos of him saying the media took the Trump 'bloodbath' statement out of context and that Trump will be re-elected because the Democrats have supported giving immigrants millions in government aid. However, SAS also said that he wouldn't vote for Trump.

I searched for the video/commentary, and I saw videos of him saying the media took the Trump 'bloodbath' statement out of context and that Trump will be re-elected because the Democrats have supported giving immigrants millions in government aid. However, SAS also said that he wouldn't vote for Trump.
The media did take that comment and run with it when it was in direct reference to the Chinese electric cars flooding our market but hell, I wouldnt put it past Trump to be subliminally hinting either.

On the border stuff, honestly, Biden should use an executive action to just close it for a few months to stop the bleeding. These mayors need to grow a pair and start blocking those buses from Texas or transporting those migrants back.

Closing the border at this point will be too little too late politically. Should've done that a couple years ago. He Should've started deportations as well. That would've been the best deterrent . Who cares what whiny ass progressives have to say

The media did take that comment and run with it when it was in direct reference to the Chinese electric cars flooding our market but hell, I wouldnt put it past Trump to be subliminally hinting either.

On the border stuff, honestly, Biden should use an executive action to just close it for a few months to stop the bleeding. These mayors need to grow a pair and start blocking those buses from Texas or transporting those migrants back.

The issue with executive orders is the guy who writes it has to STAY in power. Because the new guy can undo it.

Some of those mayors are trying to fight back. However there needs to be charges on Abbott for as much as the GOP yells about illegals killing and stealing-like they were during the last meeting. They didn't call out the Abbott. Because NONE of that happens in certain states if they were in Texas. Who bused those folks?

And you see what they are trying with the Haitians saying they are going to come here in droves but there is NO evidence of that happening.

Back