So Rachel Nichols is not a fan of the upward progression of Maria Taylor

Here's something to think about in my opinion: How many white men came out to support that black woman beat up the Seahawks player, or that little black girl hit by Andy Reid's son? Zero! The commissioner didn't even jack shyt.

But, who is running to campaign for this white woman? Black men! Meanwhile, if the same men were accused of a crime by the caucasian community. Would she run, and save them? Hell no!

Clear people are always going to be clear people. I don't understand, why some black people are still trying to be accepted by these people.
Exactly right. This is why I’m always black first. Damn white zaddy liberals sick agenda they want to destroy our community with pushing feminist man hating on our women to put us against each other. Then as we fall in line with their agenda white feminist have their husbands while black feminist that hit the wall are now on Instagram complaining about men with a box of Duracell in the background. When these “allies” stab you in the back dont act brand new they have been doing this for since 1619. This is why on a job you DO NOT vent your frustrations to them no matter how much of an “ally” they pretend to be. Do not confide in them, do not tell them what is going on in your house. They will use that against you for their gain. However, you definitely need keep receipts on them to CYA when these people do come for you and your credentials. See Maria, played sports Miss Ann here did not but she probably got flipped by a basketball team though. Yet some how she got this job she has no credentials for but has the nerve to try to devalue Maria’s but I’m glad she about to get that bag maybe Miss Ann learn to shut up.

Here's something to think about in my opinion: How many white men came out to support that black woman beat up the Seahawks player, or that little black girl hit by Andy Reid's son? Zero! The commissioner didn't even jack shyt.

But, who is running to campaign for this white woman? Black men! Meanwhile, if the same men were accused of a crime by the caucasian community. Would she run, and save them? Hell no!

A lot of Black men deep down simply wish they were white men

Why Tina Turner?

Not the former pimp who has pretty much abandoned her own children for overseas zaddy (plus Judge Joe Brown (who was mentored by Ike Turner as a youth) said he personally saw Tina do this and was verbally abused by her).

"Ike plaintively says, “I really do care for that woman. I hate that we don’t communicate, that she forgot where she came from. I don’t know man, she always said she never wanted to be black. And she’s really showing that."

What's Love Got To Do With It was a one sided hit job that has reduced Ike Turner to just an abuser punchline instead of the pioneer of Rock & Roll. Ike's daughter said the rape scene never happened (and Tina's sister (and Tina herself) confirmed this)

A lot of Black men deep down simply wish they were white men
It's alot of black men like that...they usually try to act tough and manly towards other black men...but the demeanor changes anytime a white man comes around..it's almost feminine in manner..very disgusting to see a black man do that in your presence.If you have ever experienced this first hand you know the feeling.

It's alot of black men like that...they usually try to act tough and manly towards other black men...but the demeanor changes anytime a white man comes around..it's almost feminine in manner..very disgusting to see a black man do that in your presence.If you have ever experienced this first hand you know the feeling.

Unfortunately, these are the types that are usually selected in positions of authority.

Back